Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate squirrels. No, they are not cute enough for me to change my mind.

:coffee:

TJ4oo.gif

First I think that is pretty awesome Mikie.

Second, LOLOL oh my gosh I loved all those post you guys have been placing. I am laughing a good deep belly laugh.

Love it!

my brother made this for his daughters party all night celebration to keep seniors safe, he and his wife created a series of store fronts to welcome the kids to teh wild west..

I saw these on facebook. They did a great job! I love the idea of an all night party. Guy I work with's daughter just had her senior prom. I did her makeup and jokingly asked if she gets to stay out late. She said she won't be home for 2 days lol but that is because they have a all night party at the school with a bull, rock climbing wall, inflatable jousting, and a ton of other stuff. Made me wanna go lol

i saw these on facebook. They did a great job! I love the idea of an all night party. Guy i work with's daughter just had her senior prom. I did her makeup and jokingly asked if she gets to stay out late. She said she won't be home for 2 days lol but that is because they have a all night party at the school with a bull, rock climbing wall, inflatable jousting, and a ton of other stuff. Made me wanna go lol
thanks

he made 80' of boardwalk and his wife and some other mom's painted all the store fronts so you walked thru the wild west to get into the party rooms. They created a shingled roof with post to support the roofs. I should get more pictures soon, i only took a couple but my nephew has some to send me. They had a mechanical bull, photo booth with props, poker tables and so much more that was arriving when i went to take a look the will serve all kinds of refreshments, it was a crazy wild west scene.

I think back to my graduation night and how our 'party all night" was dropping our keys into the bowl my friends parents put out. We actually had a teacher living 2 doors down and i walked in with a 12 pack and sat at the kitchen table drinking beers with all my teachers.

(OPENING GAME AT GILLETTE I WILL HAVE A TOP LIKE THIS WITH SUPERBOWL OR BUST ON THE BACK OF MY TRUCK)

I'm at the mall right now my daughter wanted a price on Rob Gronkowski Jersey and I told the lady that she won't pay for that unless he has the sweat from his nutsack still there from the bottom of the jersey. the lady looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.... ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

So at and t gets no service, verizon on the other hand. Love the mountains. Yesterday did the tourist stuff (go karts and giant wheel) for free in pigeon forge area thanks to friends with connections. Today I did a alpine coaster on the side of a mountain. Asheville (well the cove is where I am at) is awesome. Taking my big camera tomorrow to get better pictures. Going for a hike in the afternoon, trying to make it up 1600 feet and back in four hours. But since I am new to this area and it has bears, will go until tired or scared. Looking forward to honeymoon suite tomorrow night in charleston, wv.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back