Terrell Suggs Released by Cardinals

Can block for the passer?

Had no idea he was even still playing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could possibly be a DE...so, PF64 isn't far off. He's ugly af...maybe he can scare off some of the rb's?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

He does in fact have possible DE size...I just looked him up. Almost turned to stone, but, I'm a risk taker...265/ish. Smallish DE...

This isn't a simple question and it deserves a little fleshing out.

Tthe answer to the question "Can he help the Patriots" is yes but only if he were healthy & mentally into it. He has 5.5 sacks and more importantly he has 4 forced fumbles, 23 solo & 37 total tackles playing over 70% of AZ's defensive snaps in 13 games started.

Did anyone notice he's due to be paid only $353,000 for the remaining 2 games of the season (not eligible this wk) and the playoffs? That's cheap.
But the truth is he's 37 & his body is breaking down; he's already disengaged emotionally from the game. AZ got a good 6 weeks out of him but he hasn't been the same player since week 10. He had 0 stats for wk 13 or wk 14 - except for a 15 yd penalty against him. Maybe these 2 weeks of rest will help him rejuice physically but I think his mental juice has dried up.

A lot of contending teams could use the last bit of juice he has stashed for 15-18 plays a game.
The Texans - to help replace JJWatt
49ers - Dee Ford is out 4 weeks
The Saints, Cowboys, Seahawks and Buffalo could all use him to solidify their playoff spots.

But the Titans and Rams are 2 teams within an arms throw of getting in to the playoffs - those are the 2 teams who could use a 3rd down pass rusher right now.

I wouldn't be shocked to see BB put in a blocking claim. In the end, I think it's very unlikely he ends up back with the Ravens. Would he play for another team? He grew up in AZ and he wasn't happy there so my guess is he'd try hard for the Ravens but go through the motions for any other team.

This isn't a simple question

... this is a guy accused of multiple counts of domestic assaults, and once poured bleach all over his gf/wife, whatever she was... and threatened to drown her in it...

If RKK aint gonna let AB, who has done nothing more than having no social media impulse control, back on the team, there is no way in h-e-double hockey sticks this scumbag gets to gets considered/signed here

he is the epitome of the scum bags / sewer dwellers known as the Baltimore Ravens ...

So Yes, this is a Very Simple Question to answer...

I agree with Pape.

If this team, floundering at WR, drops a guy for posting, how in the world do you bring in a guy with a story SO disturbing it got such little comparative coverage?

No chance.

... this is a guy accused of multiple counts of domestic assaults, and once poured bleach all over his gf/wife, whatever she was... and threatened to drown her in it...

If RKK aint gonna let AB, who has done nothing more than having no social media impulse control, back on the team, there is no way in h-e-double hockey sticks this scumbag gets to gets considered/signed here

he is the epitome of the scum bags / sewer dwellers known as the Baltimore Ravens ...

I agree with Pape.

If this team, floundering at WR, drops a guy for posting, how in the world do you bring in a guy with a story SO disturbing it got such little comparative coverage?

No chance.

The OP question was "Can this guy help the Pats".
From a football perspective it's not simple and that's what I answered.

"Will the Pats sign him" is a totally different question and from a character perspective, you're right, it's a more simple one, even though Aqib Talib, Aaron Hernandez, Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, Josh Gordon, Haynesworth, and Christian Peter muddy the water more than you're letting on.

In the end both perspectives result in the same answer - NO.

The OP question was "Can this guy help the Pats".
From a football perspective it's not simple and that's what I answered.

"Will the Pats sign him" is a totally different question and from a character perspective, you're right, it's a more simple one, even though Aqib Talib, Aaron Hernandez, Corey Dillon, Rodney Harrison, Josh Gordon, Haynesworth, and Christian Peter muddy the water more than you're letting on.

In the end both perspectives result in the same answer - NO.

I can’t think of anyone I want him taking snaps from. Wino? No. Simon? No. Hell, i’d rather see Cowart get developmental reps.

The threshold got set lower with the AB deal. Unless that’s specifically Kraft being butt hurt.

So in the end we miss out in a ring due to Bill’s butt hurt.

And potentially one due to Bobs.

Awesome...

Yeah I didn't know all of this.

Hard pass

Back