Terrell Suggs Released by Cardinals

He could possibly be a DE...so, PF64 isn't far off. He's ugly af...maybe he can scare off some of the rb's?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

He does in fact have possible DE size...I just looked him up. Almost turned to stone, but, I'm a risk taker...265/ish. Smallish DE...
he had talent, whats left?

Can this guy help the Pats?
can he? possibly but he will not because he want only to play for the Ravens and get a ring - I say grab him and force his retirement.

He'll probably go back to his old team...
he wants to, so f him pick him up and don't let him play.

Jenkins is a Saint. Suggs is a Chief. Patriots sit with their thumb up their ass. Pretty much sums up this season.

Jenkins is a Saint. Suggs is a Chief. Patriots sit with their thumb up their ass. Pretty much sums up this season.

We lost Okafor and Ogbah both and were low on domestic abusers. It only made sense.

Suggs is a free lance Michael Bennett type who could not conform to the Patriots style of defense - plus the Chiefs had the chance to pick him up before the Patriots so we do not know if they made a claim on him.

Jenkins is taboo - sign AB if you want an emotional mess tweeter before you pick up Jenkins - we have better DB's on the roster, we do not have better WR's

Suggs was never going to help this team. They don't need help on defense, why bring in someone like that who may not even be active on game days.

Suggs is a free lance Michael Bennett type who could not conform to the Patriots style of defense - plus the Chiefs had the chance to pick him up before the Patriots so we do not know if they made a claim on him.

Jenkins is taboo - sign AB if you want an emotional mess tweeter before you pick up Jenkins - we have better DB's on the roster, we do not have better WR's

Suggs is way over the hill and I don't think he would ever sign with the Pats due to his hate for all the Raven losses he took. I guess we'll see if we see Chiefs again in playoffs.

Totally agree to sign AB but to assist Pats WR weapons and not for emotional mess tweeter reasons...lol... I don't think BB has the smarts left to bring him back mainly because he cannot control him and AB has given some publicity guff to both Kraft and BB. Unfortunately that is NOT in the best interests of the TEAM to win, imho.

Big game Sat and I hope Brady will throw to Harry more than 4 times to allow Harry to contribute more. Edelman appeared to have a knee injury against Bengals and hopefully Sanu will find his hands again. Major issue is the O Line and if BB doesn't adequately fix this I don't know how much more bashing Brady is going to take before going down for good. I know Brady is a really tough cookie but the quantity of hits he has take in every single game this year is like none I seen over the past 20 years. I guess we'll see Sat - GO Pats!!!!!!

Suggs is way over the hill and I don't think he would ever sign with the Pats due to his hate for all the Raven losses he took. I guess we'll see if we see Chiefs again in playoffs.

Totally agree to sign AB but to assist Pats WR weapons and not for emotional mess tweeter reasons...lol... I don't think BB has the smarts left to bring him back mainly because he cannot control him and AB has given some publicity guff to both Kraft and BB. Unfortunately that is NOT in the best interests of the TEAM to win, imho.
this we both agree on

Big game Sat and I hope Brady will throw to Harry more than 4 times to allow Harry to contribute more. Edelman appeared to have a knee injury against Bengals and hopefully Sanu will find his hands again. Major issue is the O Line and if BB doesn't adequately fix this I don't know how much more bashing Brady is going to take before going down for good. I know Brady is a really tough cookie but the quantity of hits he has take in every single game this year is like none I seen over the past 20 years. I guess we'll see Sat - GO Pats!!!!!!
from your keyboard to Josh's play calling list and Tom's read progressions!!!!

Back