TFB Crushes Jets Again

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
TFB! What a friggin comeback down 14 and leads the game winning drive from inside his own 10. No timeouts. 40 TDs to boot and back in MVP convo.

TFB! What a friggin comeback down 14 and leads the game winning drive from inside his own 10. No timeouts. 40 TDs to boot and back in MVP convo.
And your Citizen of The Year winner from April (you told us here then that he was completely rehabilitated by Tompa Boy and Tony Robbins) went predictably batshit in front of the world today!!! It was beautiful!!! Nice call Toni!!!😂😂😂

Brady may have put himself right back in the MVP hunt. He is the only QB now with 40 TDs and just a couple hundred away from 5000 yards. Wooooo!

Brady may have put himself right back in the MVP hunt. He is the only QB now with 40 TDs and just a couple hundred away from 5000 yards. Wooooo!
He's the greatest QB and football player ever. But, if they needed that effort to beat the Jets they've got problems. And Brady and Ariens know it...and so do you. How about your rehabilitated Antonio? Ariens says he's done. My question is this: is AB still living with Tompa and babysitting the kids?

He did that against the Jets. I knew that was going to happen. The Jets always find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

He did that against the Jets. I knew that was going to happen. The Jets always find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.
The Jets fans faces at the end were priceless. They have been watching this guy rip their hearts for 2 plus decades and still they seemed shocked. It was awesome.

The 4th and 2 QB sneak is classic Jete. LOL

Not to be mean but the Aurora Greenmen could beat the jets.
Wilson was very good today. Maybe the best game I have seen him play. I think it just took time for him to really get his footing. Selah is no joke especially defensively. The issue for the Bucs is they were resting a lot of guys on D and have the injuries on O on top. It took Brady magic for them to win but that is why they signed the GOAT to begin with.

Not seeing the Buccs doing it this year. In fairness to Brady, he's missing key weapons now. Nutcase Brown is gone as is Godwin and Tampa don't look great. They've been tested too often by teams they should be thrashing. I mean even the Panthers are up against the Saints in NO. Plus, Tampa won't have the luxury of playing in empty stadia on the road the way they had last season in NO and GB.

GB, LA, Dallas look good. AZ still can do some damage as well.

Not seeing the Buccs doing it this year. In fairness to Brady, he's missing key weapons now. Nutcase Brown is gone as is Godwin and Tampa don't look great. They've been tested too often by teams they should be thrashing. I mean even the Panthers are up against the Saints in NO. Plus, Tampa won't have the luxury of playing in empty stadia on the road the way they had last season in NO and GB.

There is always a chance when you have TFB!!!!! Wooooooooooo!

He’s now down to just Evans & Gronk as his trusted big play targets . It was still a impressive comeback .

The only thing that matters is what Brown did...I want to see what whack/ass/shit he did today. Did he finally go full Belcher yet?

Back