Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
AFC-Championship-Football_002-600x359.jpg

:thumb:

What are the odds they find Cundiff stabbed to death:coffee:

Or the holder. He bobbled the ball.

Thanks for the coffee dripping out of my nose. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

What's THIS SCHADENFREUDE on our board? ;)

Nice pic. Ray knows it is over for him now.

Reminded me of the Little Rascals watching something go to hell.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah umm congrats on that...well regular season win, it served you as well this year as it did in 2004.

Well, this was a response to an unnecessary shot at the Steelers in a thread where we were all coming together to celebrate our shared hatred of the Ravens and laugh at their expense. If anyone would rather make this a Steelers/Pats thread, I will express my confidence that if we'd had a rematch in the playoffs the results would have been the same.

Personally, I think it's better, and more fun for all involved, to continue with the LOLRavens thread.

Well, this was a response to an unnecessary shot at the Steelers in a thread where we were all coming together to celebrate our shared hatred of the Ravens and laugh at their expense. If anyone would rather make this a Steelers/Pats thread, I will express my confidence that if we'd had a rematch in the playoffs the results would have been the same.

Personally, I think it's better, and more fun for all involved, to continue with the LOLRavens thread.

ROFL

DelusionalBrett.jpg

poster.jpg

Yeah umm congrats on that...well regular season win, it served you as well this year as it did in 2004.

Don't burst his bubble..... Pretty fun to have a Steeler fan getting a backhanded cheap thrill out of us taking the Ravens down.

Pretty lame response too, God knows I am lying awake nights thinking about a regular season loss to Pitt in October or November.
Thank God they beat the Pats or they never would have got to Denver to lose so horribly.... that was awesome.
Maybe Roethlisberger will call Gronk and give him drama queen lessons on milking an injury.....

Don't burst his bubble..... Pretty fun to have a Steeler fan getting a backhanded cheap thrill out of us taking the Ravens down.

Pretty lame response too, God knows I am lying awake nights thinking about a regular season loss to Pitt in October or November.
Thank God they beat the Pats or they never would have got to Denver to lose so horribly.... that was awesome.
Maybe Roethlisberger will call Gronk and give him drama queen lessons on milking an injury.....

Ridiculous. I congratulate the Pats on a win and still somebody has to start shit.

Dude, the way we torched your secondary and shut down your offense, if we'd taken the Denver Tebows seriously we'd have beaten you in your house and you'd be posting right now about how much you want the Giants to beat us in the Super Bowl. Prove me wrong. You have no evidence that this Patriots team would have beaten this Steelers team in the playoffs. I have the evidence of the matchup problems in the regular season game. If Belichick could have come up with a way to stop Miller without taking anyone away from Wallace or weakening the run D, I would have been the first one here to admit he's a genius. If he could have made Ochocinco into the type of deep threat you needed against our defensive gameplan to make us back off of Welker, I'd assume he has some kind of magical powers.

Ridiculous. I congratulate the Pats on a win and still somebody has to start shit.

Dude, the way we torched your secondary and shut down your offense, if we'd taken the Denver Tebows seriously we'd have beaten you in your house and you'd be posting right now about how much you want the Giants to beat us in the Super Bowl. Prove me wrong. You have no evidence that this Patriots team would have beaten this Steelers team in the playoffs. I have the evidence of the matchup problems in the regular season game.

Uhhhh....

Hampton and Keisel out. O-line decimated. Need to be healthy to beat the Pats, so that wasn't going to happen, and I'd rather lose to the Broncos in that case.

Back