Thanks, Denver Broncos!

Reaction score
HaHa Thanks for handing the Pats back the #1 seed!

I didn't think it would happen until next week when the Sqeelers kick Denver's ass....or the Bungles roll into Pile High, so this early Christmas gift was extra special.

Can you believe the Broncos lost to the Faders.....and never scored a TD!

Luvva (Stinky) must be going crazy!

A little butt-hurt, huh?

Cheer up......Peyton will be back soon........to lead the Broncos to another one-and-done.

LOL. No kidding. Awful to be a donks fan and have to hope a decrepit Manning makes it back on the field to lead them to another one and done.

Is this now set in stone, or could things still change if the Broncos win from here on out and the Pats lose one more?

Is this now set in stone, or could things still change if the Broncos win from here on out and the Pats lose one more?

First tiebreaker is head-to-head, so the Broncos will always win a two-way tie with the Patriots.

Here's a possible scenario that might amuse you.

Chiefs could very possibly win out and finish 11-5; their remaining schedule is BAL-CLE-OAK.

Steelers could also very possibly win out and finish 11-5; their remaining schedule is DEN-BAL-CLE.

If the above two scenarios both come to pass, then the best the Broncos could do would be to finish 12-4 (because of the loss to Pittsburgh).

If, however, the Broncos were also to lose one of their other two games (against CIN or SD), then they would also be 11-5.

Under those circumstances, the Chiefs would win the AFCW on the division record tiebreaker. That would relegate the Broncos to a wild card berth.

Now, suppose CIN was the team that beat DEN. Then either CIN or PIT would win the AFCN, and the other would be a wildcard ... but either of those teams would be seeded ahead of the Broncos on the head-to-head tiebreaker.

Which would mean that the Broncos would have to play a first-round away game against ... the Chiefs.

Please make it so.

Wheels Falling Off

If one enjoys other team's misery, this is an interesting time to visit the Denver Post and/or Cincinnati.com. The Post is talking up the Bronco defense being fed up by the inept offense, splitting the team. Cincinnati.com is talking about heartbreak with the loss of Dalton.

These disasters are, of course, not nearly as great as the Patriot's loss to Kansas City last year, when it was obvious that the Patriot dynasty was done and that Brady was going to have to retire.

But all sorts of doom and gloom.

Here's a possible scenario that might amuse you.

Chiefs could very possibly win out and finish 11-5; their remaining schedule is BAL-CLE-OAK.

Steelers could also very possibly win out and finish 11-5; their remaining schedule is DEN-BAL-CLE.

If the above two scenarios both come to pass, then the best the Broncos could do would be to finish 12-4 (because of the loss to Pittsburgh).

If, however, the Broncos were also to lose one of their other two games (against CIN or SD), then they would also be 11-5.

Under those circumstances, the Chiefs would win the AFCW on the division record tiebreaker. That would relegate the Broncos to a wild card berth.

Now, suppose CIN was the team that beat DEN. Then either CIN or PIT would win the AFCN, and the other would be a wildcard ... but either of those teams would be seeded ahead of the Broncos on the head-to-head tiebreaker.

Which would mean that the Broncos would have to play a first-round away game against ... the Chiefs.

Please make it so.

I'm being honest when I say this but Im beginning to believe Denver won't make their trip to NE to get out revenge on them. Damn donkeys

If one enjoys other team's misery, this is an interesting time to visit the Denver Post and/or Cincinnati.com. The Post is talking up the Bronco defense being fed up by the inept offense, splitting the team. Cincinnati.com is talking about heartbreak with the loss of Dalton.

These disasters are, of course, not nearly as great as the Patriot's loss to Kansas City last year, when it was obvious that the Patriot dynasty was done and that Brady was going to have to retire.

The Denver defense is full of thugs, me first, hot tempered goons. It is delicious to know they are wreaking havoc in the Denver locker room. I am taking Talib and his eye poke over any of those sissy Denver receivers. lol.

I'll add Indy Star. Doyle's article is "Colts have become a joke." This was a really bad week for other AFC contenders.

Texans still have their heads up, though. They are heading for Indy next week and are playing the 'all we are striving for is still in front of us' card. 'Bury the game tape, and on to next week.'

Sounds familiar. It's almost as if they have some New England people there.

I'll add Indy Star. Doyle's article is "Colts have become a joke." This was a really bad week for other AFC contenders.

Texans still have their heads up, though. They are heading for Indy next week and are playing the 'all we are striving for is still in front of us' card. 'Bury the game tape, and on to next week.'

Sounds familiar. It's almost as if they have some New England people there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-oSFYxDGKy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

Really enjoy all the mentions of the Patriots in the comments section. LOVE how they're in everybody's heads.

Every opposing fan site I have visited has at least 1 thread about the Pats, some have numerous threads like the Mane.

Back