Thanks, Denver Broncos!

Two Weeks Ago:

"The road to the Super Bowl goes through New England."

Last Week:

"Oh noes!"

This Week:

"The road to the Super Bowl goes through New England."

Give it another week or two. Both Cincy and Denver still have the Steelers, plus they play each other. The Patriots need to take care of their business and if they do, no need to worry about anything that any other team is doing. Back in the driver's seat, right where they belong.

LOL. No kidding. Awful to be a donks fan and have to hope a decrepit Manning makes it back on the field to lead them to another one and done.

It would be so cool to have one more opportunity to embarrass Manning in Foxboro and get to see his pouty puss one last time, but I can't imagine them lasting long enough in the POs to make that happen!

Oh, well...just have to content myself with memories of the 43-21 drubbing the Pats laid on them last time they visited Gillette.

Every opposing fan site I have visited has at least 1 thread about the Pats, some have numerous threads like the Mane.

The Mane has multiple threads on Brock and Manning with the same posts over and over. It is hilarious. They so badly don't want Manning to start again but there are just a couple that keep posting that Manning is better than Brock. The fact is that no one wants to admit is they have NO QB. That offense is putrid and Kubiak's system and play calling are a joke. But the rub is they have a great defense. The torture meter is very high there. lol.

The Mane has multiple threads on Brock and Manning with the same posts over and over. It is hilarious. They so badly don't want Manning to start again but there are just a couple that keep posting that Manning is better than Brock. The fact is that no one wants to admit is they have NO QB. That offense is putrid and Kubiak's system and play calling are a joke. But the rub is they have a great defense. The torture meter is very high there. lol.

Eh.

It's a shame Dalton will be out for that game. I'd love to see them drop 40 on the Broncos.

The Patriots JV put 24 on them. Eh.

My bold prediction for the week is SF beats Cincy. Cincy will still be adjusting to life without Dalton and Eifert will be questionable at best. Add to that the coast to coast travel and looking ahead to Denver (do we really think a Marvin Lewis team can focus on one game at a time?), SF will pull off the upset.

The problem is that even if Denver and Cincy lose this week, the Pats will still need to play it straight up against the Jets and possibly Miami if the Jets can pull off the win. At this point, the Philly loss was just as bad as the Denver loss and, IMO, more aggravating.

My bold prediction for the week is SF beats Cincy. Cincy will still be adjusting to life without Dalton and Eifert will be questionable at best. Add to that the coast to coast travel and looking ahead to Denver (do we really think a Marvin Lewis team can focus on one game at a time?), SF will pull off the upset.

If I didn't think SF just checked out on the season last week, I might agree with this. I really, really want to.

Back