The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

I would be hopeful, but all I've heard is that Cam sucks. :coffee:

I would expect McDaniels to pump his tires as much as possible. Let's hope it is true.

Those are kind of biting comments on Taylor. I really hope we see more of him this year. Every time he touched the ball last year, something good happened.

Those are kind of biting comments on Taylor. I really hope we see more of him this year. Every time he touched the ball last year, something good happened.

Really? I think those words would have had a lot more of a bite if McD said that Taylor was more a practice player than a game player.

I expected he would get more work last season based on his production in limited snaps, but maybe the feeling was that he
needed more reps for pass-pro or sight adjustments. Certainly, he showed he's got physical ability and I expect we have plans for Taylor.

Maybe all he needs is a full offseason to get him fully operational. :shrug-n:

Really? I think those words would have had a lot more of a bite if McD said that Taylor was more a practice player than a game player.

I expected he would get more work last season based on his production in limited snaps, but maybe the feeling was that he
needed more reps for pass-pro or sight adjustments. Certainly, he showed he's got physical ability and I expect we have plans for Taylor.

Maybe all he needs is a full offseason to get him fully operational. :shrug-n:
I agree. He was very productive but you are probably right in that with the shortened off-season he just could not pick up all the responsibilities of the position. Hopefully with this off-season he is able to ramp up fully and get more playing time. I loved his explosiveness. I remember games when we had nothing going at all and he came in and provided a spark. That is rare in a player.

Back