The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

Jules was hurt coming into the season. Cam needed to manage him so he could last the season. Throwing that many balls to him wrecked his knee as he was in a pitch count after that and ineffective as a result. Then he had season ending surgery which ultimately ended his career.
CAM needed to manage Jules? Are you telling me Cam, not BB, not JMD, put Jules into the game and then called plays to make him the intended receiver? Seriously?

And then Jules' knee was ruined by surgery? Damn doctors. How much did Jules sue for?

You and Middie are out of control.

Jules was hurt coming into the season. Cam needed to manage him so he could last the season. Throwing that many balls to him wrecked his knee as he was in a pitch count after that and ineffective as a result. Then he had season ending surgery which ultimately ended his career.

Is there any chance you'd rethink this post? I thought of some really creative ways to mock it, but decided that
you can't possibly be serious, so I won't waste the electrons.

It's absolutely astounding to have read some of the ludicrous crap that's been posted here very recently. If the authors of that excrement aren't trolling, then their actual football knowledge is virtually non-existent. Either way, It's pure, unadulterated BS.

Is there any chance you'd rethink this post? I thought of some really creative ways to mock it, but decided that
you can't possibly be serious, so I won't waste the electrons.
Just having some fun. Figured I'd throw a grenade and see what splatted. Lol. June is really boring football wise.

Reading the responses to recent posts by Middy and Mazz make me thankful I came upon the scene after the battle was won.
You folks have saved me the energy, so thank you, I owe you one.

You could always spice things up for yourself by taking an "Introductory to American Football" primer course...

Here's a good place for them to start.

Just having some fun. Figured I'd throw a grenade and see what splatted. Lol. June is really boring football wise.
So you intentionally posted something. Just to get reactions out of people. Sounds very familiar. I just a thought it was a brain fart post . Cam passes didn't expose him to big hits. He couldn't protect himself.

Last edited:
So you intentionally posted something. Just to get reactions out of people. Sounds very familiar. I just a thought it was a brain fart post . Cam passes didn't expose him to big hits. He couldn't protect himself.
1622637605734.png

You weren't even being addressed by SC. He had quoted Mazz specifically. Yet, you insert yourself AGAIN and whine about being insulted and offended at what SC DIDN'T say to you.

Then, you insult him.

You weren't even being addressed by SC. He had quoted Mazz specifically. Yet, you insert yourself AGAIN and whine about being insulted and offended at what SC DIDN'T say to you.

Then, you insult him.
To be fair to I50, I believe the line he was referencing was “you and middie are out of control”, and I don’t see how anything in his post could be construed as an insult of SC. Which, I don’t know about the whole Middie thing, any drama there was never my drama, but by now at minimum I think it’s well established that when folks reference Middie they’re referring to I50, under the presumption (correct or not) that they’re the same person.

To be fair to I50, I believe the line he was referencing was “you and middie are out of control”, and I don’t see how anything in his post could be construed as an insult of SC. Which, I don’t know about the whole Middie thing, any drama there was never my drama, but by now at minimum I think it’s well established that when folks reference Middie they’re referring to I50, under the presumption (correct or not) that they’re the same person.
Thanks for the info. I missed that.

Yes, Middie is short for "midgar8784". That person was Assclowned (relegated to the Assclown forum only) several years ago. He simply created a new name for himself and picked up right where he left off.

A wonderful example of a complete lack of self awareness.

Now back to the previously scheduled topic... pre-season camp.

Back