The 2023 AFC East

Bills RB/KR Nyheim Hynes out for the year.

Non-football injury. Will they pay him or not? He's already collected a $1M signing bonus. Another $1M is guaranteed for '23.

Let's see who they sign to take his place with little cap space left.

Non-football injury. Will they pay him or not? He's already collected a $1M signing bonus. Another $1M is guaranteed for '23.

Let's see who they sign to take his place with little cap space left.
Is his story holding up?

I was just thinking when was the last time that both the AFC East and NFC East were the best divisions in their respective conferences?

I meant heading into the season. Last year both the AFC west and NFC west were picked to be better divisions but you are correct both east divisions I believe we’re better at least record wise.

I meant heading into the season. Last year both the AFC west and NFC west were picked to be better divisions but you are correct both east divisions I believe we’re better at least record wise.
Picked?

A serious suggestion here, try staying off ESPN and Twitter and Sports Talk Radio for a week. See if your opinions still revolve around other people's uneducated opinions and hot takes.

Picked?

A serious suggestion here, try staying off ESPN and Twitter and Sports Talk Radio for a week. See if your opinions still revolve around other people's uneducated opinions and hot takes.
Lol. I was talking about this board …

Last edited:
He’s probably playing both of us so Miami can overpay.
This is the most likely outcome, because truly, neither of us need him. Miami's cap in 2025 is going to be glorious to watch, when Tyreek Hill is making $30+mil at 32 years old.

Back