The 2023 Patriots Preseason Period

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
This is where we can talk about the rest of preseason not directly related to a game.

Time to get out the whips and chains for the next practice. These guys deserve to be whipped.
That is all I have to say about the catastrophe we saw last night.

How does everyone feel about the rotation at FS?

That's about 15th on my list of positions to worry about after last night.
I hear you.

On the positive side, I liked what I saw from Thornton. I also think Mills belongs at safety. I love this kid White. Sit him down the rest of the preseason and then unleash the beast vs the Eagles.

We really need to think about signing another RB. I was lukewarm on Zeke but I think we need to pull the trigger. Need someone better behind RS.

Good grief.

NOT OL?
Not Zappe holding the ball forever?

On a bright note: Cunningham! McSorely's agent is making calls this morning I bet.
Given we are facing almost all of the fiercest offenses in the league this year, I am worried about the most important position related to big plays down field not to mention overall communication to the defense presnap.

not that many penalties,that's a good thing
( though false starting at home is 🤦‍♀️)
punter needs some work
white of course-❤
general comment-hate the new st rule that brings everything to the 25. penalizes good punts/kicks.
stevie's wife is feeding him well...😄
i miss scar 😪

Snaps Courtesy of Mike Reiss. The 2 right columns are STs

F3Pk4c9XYAAWilK

Offense - Demario Douglas got 2 snaps at WR. Possibly a starter?

F3PgpdaW8AAwLRZ

I hear you.

On the positive side, I liked what I saw from Thornton. I also think Mills belongs at safety. I love this kid White. Sit him down the rest of the preseason and then unleash the beast vs the Eagles.

We really need to think about signing another RB. I was lukewarm on Zeke but I think we need to pull the trigger. Need someone better behind RS.
I think I've said this before, but a vet RB doesn't need much time to assimilate into the offense, so you're not getting much value for adding one now vs in 7-10 days, but you will lose valuable snaps for Harris and Strong. Plus, the vets don't want to be in camp anyway. My guess is you'll Zeke or Lenny sign maybe during Tennessee week, maybe even after PS3.

Back