The 2023 Season NFL Playoffs Thread

What an awful last series from the 26. 2 minute warning, two timeouts, down 3 and Allen is throwing at the end zone.

What an awful last series from the 26. 2 minute warning, two timeouts, down 3 and Allen is throwing at the end zone.
Truth be told, they were fortunate to get that far - Allen had a dropped pick and a fumble right before that. He is what he is.

Truth be told, they were fortunate to get that far - Allen had a dropped pick and a fumble right before that. He is what he is.
True. The refs also handed the Chiefs a first down about 15 seconds after the whistle blew.

I really hope Lamar can channel everything he has into next Sunday. 2 weeks of Chiefs hype should they go back to the bowl with all the swifties going crazy might just drive me from the sport until March.

At what point did Josh Allen become "The Brahma Bull"? How fucking cringy can James Brown be? He's acting like he came up with some hot new nickname like The Rock hasn't been using it for the last 20 plus years. 🤣

Cripes, the Ravens better bring their A game.

Anyone think the Lions can beat the Niners? I don't think so but would love it if they did somehow.

Cripes, the Ravens better bring their A game.

Anyone think the Lions can beat the Niners? I don't think so but would love it if they did somehow.
Ravens better beat the chiefs... no way I want the Mahommes/MaAuto (aka Travis Swift) ballwashing.

On Lions, anything can happen and I'd love to see it, but probably not.

I would like to nominate the person who thought going for it on 4tn and 5 at thier own 30 yard line for ass clown of the year .Absolutely the stupidest call I have seen since the Seahawks decided to pass into the end zone.The only thing worse is to get your chestnuts pulled from the fire , only to stick them back in again.🤔

I would like to nominate the person who thought going for it on 4tn and 5 at thier own 30 yard line for ass clown of the year .Absolutely the stupidest call I have seen since the Seahawks decided to pass into the end zone.The only thing worse is to get your chestnuts pulled from the fire , only to stick them back in again.🤔
It was the stupidest call since Todd Bowles went for 2 down 8 earlier in the day. He got bailed out by that whopper.

I mean - you think he had a bad game tonight?

Because of a pass that didn't get picked, an a fumble that didn't get recovered by the other team?

I mean - you think he had a bad game tonight?

Because of a pass that didn't get picked, an a fumble that didn't get recovered by the other team?
You did watch the game after the 2 minute warning, yes?

It's super-cool he does awesome shit during the game, but when it mattered most on that last drive, Josh Allen was a no-show. Heroball at its finest. He is what he is.
Glad you won your fantasy matchup with him, or whatever.

You did watch the game after the 2 minute warning, yes?

It's super-cool he does awesome shit during the game, but when it mattered most on that last drive, Josh Allen was a no-show. Heroball at its finest. He is what he is.
Glad you won your fantasy matchup with him, or whatever.

You can have your narrative - and it's working for now.

But who else on the Bills made a play in that game? Brady - the GOAT, indisputably - had guys making plays for him all over the place, on offense & defense.

The Bills D made literally no plays tonight. Sherfield & Diggs both dropped long passes that were on the money. Not sure how much more a QB can do, quite honestly.

Back