The 2024 Draft

Still holding out hope for a pro wrestler or rugby player in the third round or so.

I think the first two picks need to be OT and QB.

Old days we would address needs with free agents and trades and use the draft on best available athlete. It will be interesting to see how free agency shakes out.

Still holding out hope for a pro wrestler or rugby player in the third round or so.

Old days we would address needs with free agents and trades and use the draft on best available athlete. It will be interesting to see how free agency shakes out.
I would expect the draft to be typical mock draft picks, and I wouldn't expect any high-end free agents at all. Those require money to be spent.

I’m just saying it’s possible. You could also put TFB as drafting a low round QB being elite.

Rare, but possible.
Oh I agree, really long shot...I wouldn't expect that to ever happen again.

But guys with the build/athletic ability to play QB are LESS rare then guys with the build/athletic ability to play LT; so if you need a LT and are in a place to get one, get one.

In that order I would hope.

I wonder how many of our free agents will wait to see where BB ends up and try to follow him there?

Interesting. I always thought of it when a coach left here they poached our players, sort of stole them. But now I see there's another way of looking at this. Not that the departing coach stole them, they wanted to continue to play for the coach who Departed.

Caleb Williams has yet to declare for the draft per Evan Lazar.

Back