The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Wow! This does it.

The time of the Chief's Tyreek Hill is over. The time of Goodell has begun.

Crystal better get far away from Tyreek. I fear for her after hearing that. He could easily go off the rails.

Yes, it bothers me!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W2FgHiia4BQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, it bothers me!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W2FgHiia4BQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It should bother you that your team sucks. They couldn't tackle anyone in OT either.

And now your Defense is even worse than last year.

You'll have to fight to get third place in your division this year.

Yes, it bothers me!

Don't quit your day job...

Yes, it bothers me!

Would chiefs have won if they could have stopped the pats from driving 75 yards for a td? Yes and that should bother you.

Would chiefs have won if they could have stopped the pats from driving 75 yards for a td? Yes and that should bother you.

Yes, Yes it did but that's been fixed. At least 6 new starters on defense and the whole coaching staff replaced. And YES they will be better. And the best thing is that POS Dee ford is GONE!

Yes, Yes it did but that's been fixed. At least 6 new starters on defense and the whole coaching staff replaced. And YES they will be better. And the best thing is that POS Dee ford is GONE!
You're such a dope. You got Clark, but the draft picks you lost could have gotten you a pair of very good defensive players, and saved you enough money to get a coupleof very good FAs. Result:net loss.

Other than than, you got Mathieu. But he and Clark are not better than those two draft picks and the money you gave away to get Clark. Net loss, babe.

And yeah, you have some mid-to-late draft picks on defense. The problem is that other teams got high-to-mid round draft picks. Result: net loss.

You seem so happy to have gotten rid of a player who was instrumental in getting you to the Superbowl...oops, I mean AFCCG. When will you realize that whichever team executes the best over 60 minutes wins the game. Blaming your loss on one play is silly. So many missed tackles and incomplete passes, any one of which could have changed the outcome. Dee Ford was a good player. Lining up offsides isn't much different than Mahomes throwing a pick.

OTOH, I kind of like that the image Dwight posted is seared into your brain.

View attachment 102893

You're such a dope. You got Clark, but the draft picks you lost could have gotten you a pair of very good defensive players, and saved you enough money to get a coupleof very good FAs. Result:net loss.

Other than than, you got Mathieu. But he and Clark are not better than those two draft picks and the money you gave away to get Clark. Net loss, babe.

And yeah, you have some mid-to-late draft picks on defense. The problem is that other teams got high-to-mid round draft picks. Result: net loss.

You seem so happy to have gotten rid of a player who was instrumental in getting you to the Superbowl...oops, I mean AFCCG. When will you realize that whichever team executes the best over 60 minutes wins the game. Blaming your loss on one play is silly. So many missed tackles and incomplete passes, any one of which could have changed the outcome. Dee Ford was a good player. Lining up offsides isn't much different than Mahomes throwing a pick.

OTOH, I kind of like that the image Dwight posted is seared into your brain.

View attachment 102893

OH YEAH! WELL WATCH THIS SHIT. YOU MIGHT EVEN WANT TO FORWARD IT TO BB. YOU KNOW, JUST TO GIVE HIM A HEADS UP.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NzaOHFOODjQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dang, Patriots have never played a decent defense before...

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

OH YEAH! WELL WATCH THIS SHIT. YOU MIGHT EVEN WANT TO FORWARD IT TO BB. YOU KNOW, JUST TO GIVE HIM A HEADS UP.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NzaOHFOODjQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow guys running around cones....or, looks like a practice. 9-7.

I hear the Chiefs are already making up their 2019 banner:

LOOKED REAL GOOD IN MAY

To paraphrase Frank Sinatra,
Ridin' high in practice,
Shot down in games,
And I know they're going to spit that bridle bit
When in the fall they turn into big piles of shit

Dang, Patriots have never played a decent defense before...

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Wow guys running around cones....or, looks like a practice. 9-7.

You didn't watch closely. The smoothness at which they flow is off the charts. :coffee:

BTW I only noticed two criminals in that whole video.

Get ready for the "2019 Smoothest Team in the NFL" banner to be raised.
Some teams are good at stopping the run, some shoot for precise route running, some for physicality. The Chiefs goal evidently is to look good moving around when there are no defenders on the field to interrupt their ballet.

Here is a photo of the one of the new defensive coaches Hogfarmer is so proud of, putting some defensive linemen through their drills:

picture.php

Some teams are good at stopping the run, some shoot for precise route running, some for physicality. The Chiefs goal evidently is to look good moving around when there are no defenders on the field to interrupt their ballet.

Here is a photo of the one of the new defensive coaches Hogfarmer is so proud of, putting some defensive linemen through their drills:

picture.php

I doubt any other team ,especially the Pats have even thought about using a football on a 6 foot stick for drills. And BTW those aren't Chiefs.

Back