The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Since you guys seem to like Tyreek Hill so much I'll allow you to observe his first 20

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vPe04SE8Tlo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My fellow fans are boisterous, and they are really good at it.

Me, I’m a little more grounded.

Pats have 1 1/2 weeks to prepare against a young QB. The Chiefs are coming off of two very physical games, and are going on the road for the 4th time already this season. The Pats are fighting their way out of the corner, which makes them even more dangerous.

Almost everything screams Pats victory.

But please, make no mistake. Don’t compare the other guys to Mahomes, use your impartial eyes and you will see something different. He is human, will make mistakes, but he’s on a different level than Watson.

It has been such a massive upgrade over Alex Smith I can’t even quantify it. The other players know it, and it’s raised their level of play, too.

I’m not an idiot, I’m not going to compare him to anyone else because he’s his own guy.

In the past, I would be highly skeptical of this game, and especially in the playoffs, but for the first time in my life I truly believe this team can overcome and win anywhere.

I look forward to talking with you guys this week. My fellow fans will talk shit, but have fun with it. Don’t be like Denver fan and take it to heart.
Don't be like Denver fans?.

I've been over the Chiefs Planet. You have some big ones to come here and say that.

And your boy Clay "Hammock parties" is a delusional, little boy.
We see these clowns every year.
And they will wither into obscurity or never show themselves again.

Hmmm, where have I heard that before?:tmack:

Oh yeah, I remember, EVERY YEAR!
From knuckle heads like you.

Yeah. It's been a while.

But after lurking around Chefs Planet and reading the B.S. we hear from every "next dynasty",and being re-directed here, I figured I'd stop in and say hi.

Hi:high:

Don't be like Denver fans?.

I've been over the Chiefs Planet. You have some big ones to come here and say that.

And your boy Clay "Hammock parties" is a delusional, little boy.
We see these clowns every year.
And they will wither into obscurity or never show themselves again.
Lol..................amen brother! :thumb:

Lol..................amen brother! :thumb:

they're all a bunch of sad little juvenile delinquents. Funny how they get all bunged up over fats starts like this as if they're something new. Seems like the Queefs come flying out of the gate every year and end up playing in the WC round. Of course, we've never seen a hot shot young QB like Mahomes...ever...:coffee:

I was going to edit this as a misspelling and decided that subconsciously I was making a dig at Andy Reid...so it stays.

I will say, this week and next week are by far the hardest weeks left on the schedule. If the Pats win this week, and doubly so if they win next week, I see no reason to fear any other opponent on the schedule. But they could lose both weeks, be 3-4, have everyone talking about how they're so washed up, and still run the table and be 1st or 2nd in the AFC.

Once in the post season, I don't care if it's at home, away, or on a neutral field, there's no way I'd pick the Chiefs over the Pats, and if anyone is being honest with themselves they feel the same way. They've won 1 playoff game in the last 20 years. Andy Reid has a losing record in the playoffs and has won 1 playoff game in the last 10 years. Their QB has never played in the playoffs and who knows how well he'll respond in them.

The Chiefs may win this game. It's doubtful, given the Pats have a long week, have the better head coach and QB by a mile and have overall a more talented team, are always better prepared and have better clock management, but it's certainly possible. With the offense the Chiefs have it could devolve into a shootout and the Chiefs could have the ball last. My point is this- even if they win, it means nothing. Celebrating regular season success is for folks who know their team has no chance in the post season, and worrying about 1 game being won or lost is for folks who haven't won their division and a playoff berth 15 of the last 16 years (or whatever it is now).

I will say, this week and next week are by far the hardest weeks left on the schedule. If the Pats win this week, and doubly so if they win next week, I see no reason to fear any other opponent on the schedule. But they could lose both weeks, be 3-4, have everyone talking about how they're so washed up, and still run the table and be 1st or 2nd in the AFC.

Once in the post season, I don't care if it's at home, away, or on a neutral field, there's no way I'd pick the Chiefs over the Pats, and if anyone is being honest with themselves they feel the same way. They've won 1 playoff game in the last 20 years. Andy Reid has a losing record in the playoffs and has won 1 playoff game in the last 10 years. Their QB has never played in the playoffs and who knows how well he'll respond in them.

The Chiefs may win this game. It's doubtful, given the Pats have a long week, have the better head coach and QB by a mile and have overall a more talented team, are always better prepared and have better clock management, but it's certainly possible. With the offense the Chiefs have it could devolve into a shootout and the Chiefs could have the ball last. My point is this- even if they win, it means nothing. Celebrating regular season success is for folks who know their team has no chance in the post season, and worrying about 1 game being won or lost is for folks who haven't won their division and a playoff berth 15 of the last 16 years (or whatever it is now).

It sure is possible. The Chefs have been on fire.

The Pats will score a lot of points and if Mahomes keeps up the same pace he's had the last 5 games it will be a shootout.

It's just 1 game. Win or lose it's just 1 game in early October against a non-divisional team. No more, no less.

I really think this is going to be Gordons, welcome to the Patriots game.

now my hope is he doesn't celebrate after with a case of bud orange, a bottle of crown, some blow, and a couple mass ave honeys

Back