The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Whorio h8s the Pats...he's a dbag.

Actually, he doesn't. He's always been neutral on them. He was one of the few media guys that looked at the deflated balls fiasco fairly and constantly called out the NFL for the morons that they are.

Actually, he doesn't. He's always been neutral on them. He was one of the few media guys that looked at the deflated balls fiasco fairly and constantly called out the NFL for the morons that they are.

He always tries to stir shit up...concerning the Pats. Perhaps he does it for clicks? Possibly.

He loves him some Ravens though...

Almost all the media glom on to the hot topic.

That’s why one of my favorite times is back late from Sunday nt hockey and I watch Prime listen to all these raves from studio guests and call ins, then he dope slaps them with Pats centric facts. He’s a true fan of what they’re doing in Foxboro.

Almost all the media glom on to the hot topic.

That’s why one of my favorite times is back late from Sunday nt hockey and I watch Prime listen to all these raves from studio guests and call ins, then he dope slaps them with Pats centric facts. He’s a true fan of what they’re doing in Foxboro.

He's the anomaly...and yes, most of the time, Cowturd.

We already had 4 "times of the Buffalo" it didn't work out....

If Buffalo keeps getting better on offense there's no way the Pats will beat them. that going to put NE at 12-4 and lose the division to the Bills who will be 13-3

If Buffalo keeps getting better on offense there's no way the Pats will beat them. that going to put NE at 12-4 and lose the division to the Bills who will be 13-3
Don't sleep on the Bills. Bills and Ravens are the teams that will be our toughest match-ups in the playoffs.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

The time of The Buffalo is approaching....

You get another shot this year.

They looked good yesterday.

But it was against the Cowboys....

Some people, not me and I’m sure not you, are still trying to say that Dallas is the best team overall, and paper

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

That’s pretty bold. We still have to get through Baltimore this week, and you know how Buffalo is. They get a good win and think they can beat anybody and then they get their asses kicked. Usually it’s by New England. Karma just has us going to Baltimore instead this time

I guess Mahomey is no longer the best QB in the NFL. Wow that didn't last long. Lamar Jackson is now the media's darling. And watch Brady beat them both in the playoffs.

Mahomes, Jackson, Garoppolo is a pretty good 'Fuck You' tour for 2019. It's probably equivalent to Rivers, Mahomes, Goff from a year ago.

The time of The Buffalo is approaching....

Oh...don't do this to yourself....

Back