The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

4 ints against a shit team and still barely won. Mahomes looked average
They can't even claim the defense played better. Chargers pass for 350 and ran for almost 100. And none of those 4 picks were forced by the defense. All were stupid reads or bad throws by Rivers. Talk about falling off a cliff. What happened to him from last year to this?

Good thing you have that superbowl from 50 years ago.
Since the Chiefs aren't sniffing the Superbowl this year, might as well go with 51 years and counting.

Yep you rank right along with other great teams that beat them by 7 like the steelers and the broncos. You guys are moving now.

Ha , made you look that up didn't I!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

They can't even claim the defense played better. Chargers pass for 350 and ran for almost 100. And none of those 4 picks were forced by the defense. All were stupid reads or bad throws by Rivers. Talk about falling off a cliff. What happened to him from last year to this?
It's called OLD AGE setting in ,enjoy Brady's last pathetic year.

It's called OLD AGE setting in ,enjoy Brady's last pathetic year.

9-1

After we play you week 14 we'll be 12-1, the Raiders will be 9-4, and you'll be 7-6 and out of the playoffs. You'll NEVER get past the Raiders playing like you have been. And deep down, in spite of all your stupid posts, you damn well know it.

9-1

After we play you week 14 we'll be 12-1, the Raiders will be 9-4, and you'll be 7-6 and out of the playoffs. You'll NEVER get past the Raiders playing like you have been. And deep down, in spite of all your stupid posts, you damn well know it.

The ones that actually know something about football get it. The rest are a bunch of star-struck Kermit fanboys.

The first pick was a strip sack that landed in the D-lineman's hands, so I put that on the D. Although, it was a huge WIFF by the left tackle.

One was a TERRIBLE read by Rivers. The last one was a horrible desperation throw at the end. I didn't see the other one.

The Chargers have no toes left from shooting themselves in the foot Monday night. Playing a terrible Chiefs D and an offense that lost Hill early. :dith:

We beat the Chargers by 7 points. That's the largest margin they've lost by all year. They're a pretty good team actually. #4 in pass defense which showed yesterday. They average giving up 19 points per game . We put up 27. And yes ,something seems odd with Mahomy this year. Might be the injuries he's had all year taking it's toll. He'll be in superhuman form again shortly.

27? Pretty sure you put up 24 points, doofus.

Chiefs better worry about the Raiders. They're are damn good right now. They're not the Raiders you played earlier in the year.

You know deep down you ain't beating the Patriots so if lose your next two games, you don't even make the playoffs.

Something is off with Mahomes. I don't know what, but he isn't the same guy we faced last year. And your defense still sucks. Beating the Charges by a single score is absolutely nothing to brag about.

teams have film on him now.

I guess Mahomey is no longer the best QB in the NFL. Wow that didn't last long. Lamar Jackson is now the media's darling. And watch Brady beat them both in the playoffs.

I guess Mahomey is no longer the best QB in the NFL. Wow that didn't last long. Lamar Jackson is now the media's darling. And watch Brady beat them both in the playoffs.

Brady hasn't beat anybody yet this year. He's done!

Man Vegas does not think much of Mahomes anymore. Here is the list of how much a point spread would change if the starting Qb got hurt. They have no respect for JG at all.

What hits me about that list is the aging starters at the bottom of the list. Sure, the points diff is relative to the quality of the back up but Brees, Philip Rivers and even Matt Ryan seem ripe with a backup in place if their team wants to invest in their team differently. How difficult can it be to accumulate big horses on offense to do what the Ravens are doing?

Geno Smith is still playing? And who the hell is Tim Boyle anyway?

Man Vegas does not think much of Mahomes anymore. Here is the list of how much a point spread would change if the starting Qb got hurt. They have no respect for JG at all.

In Mahomes case it's due to the fact he's had ankle and knee injuries this year and has a quality backup with a HC that's favorable to QBs.

Mahomes is still the best QB in the NFL. Look at vision, Arm talent and accuracy and he ranks #1 in all categories.

Back