The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Congrats Pats! Your team played great tonight.

Too many mistakes. If only the Chiefs could be disciplined enough to go penalty-free an entire game.

Mahomes can’t miss all of those wide open down field passes and expect to beat the best at home. He still showed grit, and the team showed more heart tonight than I’ve seen in my entire fan existence.

Congrats Pats! Your team played great tonight.

Too many mistakes. If only the Chiefs could be disciplined enough to go penalty-free an entire game.

Mahomes can’t miss all of those wide open down field passes and expect to beat the best at home. He still showed grit, and the team showed more heart tonight than I’ve seen in my entire fan existence.

I thought the Chiefs showed far more "heart" last year. here when Alex Smith led the Chiefs from behind in the 4th quarter to win going away.

You know, an actual win, not a 'moral' victory, which is the beginning of the end of the Mahomes parade. Patriots don't have the best athletes on defense, but they just gave the blueprint to the rest of the NFL.

Hope you hang on for that AFC West title. Chargers look pretty good. :coffee:

So Chiefs fans....first, thanks for hanging around, that is more than most do. Second. How about that old man?

I thought the Chiefs showed far more "heart" last year. here when Alex Smith led the Chiefs from behind in the 4th quarter to win going away.

You know, an actual win, not a 'moral' victory, which is the beginning of the end of the Mahomes parade. Patriots don't have the best athletes on defense, but they just gave the blueprint to the rest of the NFL.

Hope you hang on for that AFC West title. Chargers look pretty good. :coffee:

They can fax those blueprints to every office in the NFL as far as I’m concerned.

40 points is nothing to sneeze at.

Not worried.

Mahomes missed those easy throws in the first 2 possessions that should have been tds.

We'll see what happens when Houston and Berry play next time.

Not worried.

Mahomes missed those easy throws in the first 2 possessions that should have been tds.

Just about time for Mahomes to put Brady's head on a spike

You're all about to see the present and the future tomorrow.

You fraudulent fuck, you don't get this walkback. :coffee:

I walked away from this game thinking there will be one of two outcomes.

Maybe, just maybe, this Mahomes kid is the heir apparent to the Throne ... but the King ain't ready to abdicate, yet.

On the other hand, teams watch tapes. And during one of the sideline shots of Mahomes, all I could see in his eyes was "Colin Kaepernick, Junior."

Time will tell.

I walked away from this game thinking there will be one of two outcomes.

Maybe, just maybe, this Mahomes kid is the heir apparent to the Throne ... but the King ain't ready to abdicate, yet.

On the other hand, teams watch tapes. And during one of the sideline shots of Mahomes, all I could see in his eyes was "Colin Kaepernick, Junior."

Time will tell.

You're an Idiot!

Still no Clay...what a surprise! At least Hogfarmer isn't a little bitch and disappeared without eating his crow. I give hime credit for that.

I mean Mahomes is pretty good obviously. I think he will be a good QB in this league but there have also been plenty of guys show looked amazing when they arrived and then came back to Earth later on.

Maybe Mahomes is different and is the next top QB in this league, but only an idiot would be suggesting that after 6 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congradulations. This hurt, but I'm still excited about Mahomes.

Not worried.

NE had far more self-inflicted mistakes than KC did. And there isn't anyone coming back that should keep NE from approaching 40 again. It was their own mistakes that kept them under 60 today.

Back