The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Yeah, not sure if your team old farts has the stamina to get that far.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

NE had far more self-inflicted mistakes than KC did. And there isn't anyone coming back that should keep NE from approaching 40 again. It was their own mistakes that kept them under 60 today.

Actually if Justin Houston and Eric Berry are healthy next time it could make an enormous difference.

Not like the Chiefs played perfect either, bud.

You better pray you catch us for HFA because you're not playing like that in Arrowhead.

You better pray you catch us for HFA because you're not playing like that in Arrowhead.

Win a playoff game first before you concern yourself with meeting the Patriots at Arrowhead. :coffee:

Gentlemen: I tip my cap.

We'll see you at Arrowhead.

Thanks. That was one insane football game and anybody that isn't impressed with that Chiefs offense is an idiot or delusional. Explosive and balanced. Great execution. One punt all night. It was a show.

Mahomes looked human in the first half, but that second half......it's amazing how developed his game is on the overall considering how green he still is. He's the scariest opposing QB I've seen since Manning was lighting folks up.

Those are the two best teams in the AFC so far and whoever is in 3rd is a ways back, I'd say.

We'll see what the season brings, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we meet again.

Good job being a dick, too. :thumb:

KC did a little better than I thought they could, partially bc of the 21 pts they were gifted by the Patriots. What struck me about the Chiefs wasn't so much Mahomes, although he performed well, but their skill people, particularly Hunt and Hill who were the difference for them as much as or more than Mahomes who seems to get all the credit. Iow, without those 2 players, the Chiefs aren't nearly so good offensively. I give credit to them as much as or more than to Mahomes. Add in Kelce as another WR and the Chiefs have a lot of future HOF type talent. In contrast, Brady had Troy Brown, Patrick Pass, Kevin Faulk, Terry Glenn & Jermaine Wiggins his first year as a starter and Brady won the SB with that crew.

Mahomes is good without question & I'm not at all saying he isn't. The way he can throw the ball while twisting and off balance with accuracy is amazing and fun to watch. Chiefs fans should be excited about his ability. He has "it". His growth will be fun to watch.

Gentlemen: I tip my cap.

We'll see you at Arrowhead.

Great game! But, I wouldn't make plans to see us in Arrowhead. November and December are coming and you know what happens every year.

1) The Patriots won't be playing the Chiefs again until next season. Here. 2019.

2) The whole "You won't do that at Arrowhead"...I mean, how many home playoff games have you won there in the last 25 years? If the Chiefs were to somehow miraculously meet the Patriots in the playoffs this year, they'd have a much better chance of winning, historically, if they came here.

Oh, and the Patriots will catch the Chiefs for HFA next week. :thumb:

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Win a playoff game first before you concern yourself with meeting the Patriots at Arrowhead. :coffee:

This. Why he thinks anyone would be even a little scared to play a playoff game in Arrowhead is beyond me.

Stuff like that always cracks me up. "We'll see you in the playoffs!"

no...you won't. Chiefs fans 2018= Raiders fans 2016= how many other teams over this run?

You are pimping a pass rusher who:

1. Has never even had 8 sacks in a season
2. Runs a 4.93 40-yard dash
3. Was part of a front seven that graded out as the WORST pass rush in football last year

Kingslayer runs CIRCLES around clowns like Trey Flowers.

You understand this team routinely goes empty backfield and Mahomes has only been sacked six times, right?

Your defense is absolutely no threat.

You do realize if we didn’t have the greatest QB now and of all time we could’ve probably run for 250 on your D.

Ours might not be a threat. But yours is ATROCIOUS.

Stuff like that always cracks me up. "We'll see you in the playoffs!"

no...you won't. Chiefs fans 2018= Raiders fans 2016= how many other teams over this run?

Pittsburgh last year, probably my favorite one.

Pittsburgh last year, probably my favorite one.

I NEVER get tired of Pittsburgh being billed as the team to take the Pats down. Love seeing them on the schedule every year.

I NEVER get tired of Pittsburgh being billed as the team to take the Pats down. Love seeing them on the schedule every year.

"And you'll never beat us at Heinz Field!" you know, except every time but twice.

Back