The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Every team ebbs and flows...the first week of the year was the Ravens biggest blowout.
I agree but that has little to do with their defense, it has to do with trading for one of the best CB's in the game and getting their other top CB back from injury.

KC's win over Baltimore was pretty sound (30-13 in the fourth).

KC should be the favorites to win the conference.
So by your logic, I guess the Texans are a higher favorite than the Chiefs since they beat them in KC.

I agree but that has little to do with their defense, it has to do with trading for one of the best CB's in the game and getting their other top CB back from injury.

Peters is a liability...he was only good in his rookie year for the chefs. He actually kinda sucks. He whiffs on a LOT of plays. He's a bigger, more loud-mouthed version of Asante Samuel.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

So by your logic, I guess the Texans are a higher favorite than the Chiefs since they beat them in KC.

For whatever reason, the chefs do match up well vs the Ravens. Also the Pats.

It is what it is...

GMFB states Patrick Mahomes is the first QB to win at Foxboro under the age of 25 since the year 2000 Daunte Caulpepper.

I absolutely knew that would be the response.

And Dee Ford didn't cost KC a SB.

Just glad you guys have an excuse card you can play .

Dee Ford was legitimately offsides.

On the plus side, the Pats getting screwed happened in a regular season game, so little harm was done.

:shrug:

What was incorrect on the Dee Ford call you like to reference?

Nothing incorrect. He was offsides but how many times have guys blurted out a game is won or lost through not just one play but by the compilation of the plays throughout.

Go look at the Titans playoff game we lost. the officiating was worse in that game than Sunday at Foxboro. Multiple TD's taken away from us.

Nothing incorrect. He was offsides but how many times have guys blurted out a game is won or lost through not just one play but by the compilation of the plays throughout.

Go look at the Titans playoff game we lost. the officiating was worse in that game than Sunday at Foxboro. Multiple TD's taken away from us.

We just had 2 TDs taken away knucklehead!

If you can pat yourself on the back over that then that just shows you know you can only win with help.

Are you legitimately retarded? You're actually comparing a GOOD call to multiple blatantly BAD calls? Dee Ford was offsides, get over it or seek therapy please. Can't wait to hear more excuses when we send your ass home again this year, withOUT the refs help. Nutkick

We just had 2 TDs taken away knucklehead!

If you can pat yourself on the back over that then that just shows you know you can only win with help.

1st and goal on the 3. Failed. And OPI during the Harry TD should have negated anyway. Fail.

3 roughing the passer on Mahomes Not called. Fail

I'll give you the fumble return.

The blocked punt you were covering and Blasting the center. Illegal. Not called. Fail.

You got BEAT!

1st and goal on the 3. Failed. And OPI during the Harry TD should have negated anyway. Fail.

The blocked punt you were covering and Blasting the center. Illegal. Not called. Fail.

You got BEAT!
Not even going to bother picking apart your flawed argument. Fake win, just enjoy and stop being an idiot.

You got BEAT!

Wrong on supposed OPI, Edelman never initiates contact, stands there and the defender tries to go through him.

Wrong on the blocked punt, defender is standing up more than 1 yard beyond the LOS (you need to know the rules).

Roughing calls?? Definitely rose colored glasses there, feel free to point out specific instances.

Wrong on supposed OPI, Edelman never initiates contact, stands there and the defender tries to go through him.kind of like their TE sticking his ass into everyone within 5 yards of teh LOS - typical pick play - happened at least 5 times too

Wrong on the blocked punt, defender is standing up more than 1 yard beyond the LOS (you need to know the rules).look who you are talking too - he sperm milks pigs

Roughing calls?? Definitely rose colored glasses there, feel free to point out specific instances.
Even sideline play was not as bad as that 1/2-a-sissy Romo made it out to be.

Back