The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Are you gonna credit him for the Bigfoot thread? Didn't he start and be like the ONLY person posting in it?

He's not a very good investigator. I have 3 or 4 fairly popular threads that I created including my original in the hall of classics that made me famous. If he'd look at the game day threads for example anybody would see I'm not being an asshole, although because I'm a Chief fan I have to walk a tight rope.

Honestly , I'm about done here. After Saturday this place will be too sensitive to any post I make and people like him will be depressed because their life is ruined. After all it's only a game and something to displace boredom but people in general are confused about priorities in life.

Good luck to your Bills.

He's not a very good investigator. I have 3 or 4 fairly popular threads that I created including my original in the hall of classics that made me famous. If he'd look at the game day threads for example anybody would see I'm not being an asshole, although because I'm a Chief fan I have to walk a tight rope.

Honestly , I'm about done here. After Saturday this place will be too sensitive to any post I make and people like him will be depressed because their life is ruined. After all it's only a game and something to displace boredom but people in general are confused about priorities in life.

Good luck to your Bills.

I do love your turquoise turd thread...that one is about as unique as you can get.

Good luck to your Bills.

I was talking about you and your Bigfoot thread.

Dude, you gotta just roll with it. It's a Pats forum and you're Chiefs fan. Do you think they're gonna invite you to the next orgy? The first time I came here, I predicted doom for the Patriots and they whipped the shit out of us. I took my beating and hung in there

I was talking about you and your Bigfoot thread.

Dude, you gotta just roll with it. It's a Pats forum and you're Chiefs fan. Do you think they're gonna invite you to the next orgy? The first time I came here, I predicted doom for the Patriots and they whipped the shit out of us. I took my beating and hung in there

Did somebody say orgy? :yay2:

Good luck to your Bills.

You’re fine a lot of the time.

Seems you have difficulty after you expound on your teams greatness and then get a response from the greatest dynasty of all times legion of fans in their house.

Weird huh?

Look no further than the number of little green squares I have vrs what you have. Most of the population here likes me and obviously not so much for you. I at least contribute to the site where as I've seen nothing from you. I've even gone so far at to message the owner of this site to resolve some issues that undertaker is having to deal with.

What is your contribution? And I'll be awaiting your apology.

Wow. Still can't believe you had the balls to neg rep me.

You are a pillar in this community. :coffee:

Nobody here gives two shits about your "contribution" to this forum. You are a freaking troll. The mere fact that you feel the need to point out what a great poster you are speaks volumes about your inferiority complex.

Can't wait to forget all about you.

Sowwy if I hurt your widdle feelings.

I'll be here after Saturday. I've followed the Pats through a 1-15 season, a couple of 2-14 seasons, some of the worst first round picks imaginable, and horrible head coaches and owners. I'm certainly not going to stop being a rabid Pats fan if they don't win a superbowl every friggin' year.

The only thing you are right about is a Patriots loss is taken hard. You seriously did't care when you lost the AFCGG last year. You said, "Oh well, there's always next year?" Sorry, Sweetie, that's not me.

The Pats will march on. Perhaps not to the same rarefied heights as the past two decades, but they will still be very very good. There are bandwagon Chiefs fans pouring up out of the sewers since the drafting of Mahomes. You and the rest of Chiefs fans have unreasonable expectations and will leave chiefsplanet soon enough.

Oh, and if you can't stand having people tweak you, stay the fuck off the internet. Come back when you grow up, little girl.

Good luck to your Bills.
Your only purpose is to aggravate the members here that support the Pats, you've contributed jack shit to this site. Go back to Chefs planet where you belong, you fit in perfectly with those inbred losers.

Sowwy if I hurt your widdle feelings.

I'll be here after Saturday. I've followed the Pats through a 1-15 season, a couple of 2-14 seasons, some of the worst first round picks imaginable, and horrible head coaches and owners. I'm certainly not going to stop being a rabid Pats fan if they don't win a superbowl every friggin' year.

The only thing you are right about is a Patriots loss is taken hard. You seriously did't care when you lost the AFCGG last year. You said, "Oh well, there's always next year?" Sorry, Sweetie, that's not me.

The Pats will march on. Perhaps not to the same rarefied heights as the past two decades, but they will still be very very good. There are bandwagon Chiefs fans pouring up out of the sewers since the drafting of Mahomes. You and the rest of Chiefs fans have unreasonable expectations and will leave chiefsplanet soon enough.

Oh, and if you can't stand having people tweak you, stay the fuck off the internet. Come back when you grow up, little girl.

Its almost like pats fans have to apologize for their team being so successful.

Look no further than the number of little green squares I have vrs what you have. Most of the population here likes me and obviously not so much for you. I at least contribute to the site where as I've seen nothing from you. I've even gone so far at to message the owner of this site to resolve some issues that undertaker is having to deal with.

What is your contribution? And I'll be awaiting your apology.

you should really ask a mod how many of those little green squares it takes to make one star. Most of the time I think you're funny as hell, but you do cross the troll line a little too often. I mean, you're not Clay, but few that have ever graced this board have brought what he has to the table.

edit: Clay...if you happen to be lurking out here you probably need me to explain to you that that's not a compliment. I mean, you ARE pretty stupid.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Clay is still not banned here. He's a POS. Is he related to the owner of this site? It's not THAT hard to make a new site...

Frankly, I'm surprised that Clay is still not banned here. He's a POS. Is he related to the owner of this site? It's not THAT hard to make a new site...

He WAS at one time. Somebody let him back in.

Is Clay banned on the Chefs Planet? I visit there on occasion and don't recall seeing his name unless he's changed it. Maybe Hammock Panties is his new persona?

Is Clay banned on the Chefs Planet? I visit there on occasion and don't recall seeing his name unless he's changed it. Maybe Hammock Panties is his new persona?

that's him

Pretty sure that...heh, you've altered his username there, butt, that's funny. Good one! :party:

He should be forced to use "Granny Panties" username here...fuck that POS.

That guy is a truly deranged Pats hater, I can see why he could be banned here if a mod felt so inclined.

Dynasty.

Over.

You couldn't even get to Arrowhead?

Pathetic.

9aQB1yd.gif

See you losers next year for a total beatdown at Arrowhead.

Back