The Best of Steeler Fans Losing Their Shit

NSPatsFan

I'm disrespectful to dirt.
Reaction score
I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
I may post more later, for now enjoy. :)

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/done-with-the-nfl-steelers-fans-boycott.18415/page-1

Most penalized officials called 2 penalties for 4 yards on the Patriots. They stalled two of our drives with phantom calls they never showed again. The first one got AB killed. Then the touchdown. I'm done giving a ****. Usually watch tnf, mnf, snf, games at 1 and 4. I'll watch the Steelers to see how this season ends. But when they hand the Patriots another tainted ring and tie us. I'm out. Steelers fans should boycott this bull****.

How about blatant holding all game long and blatant DPIs and defensive holding NEVER called? They even tried to take away our first TD, but decided they couldn't sell a BS call. This game was in the bag from the beginning. They didn't even try to hide it. And let's not forget that not only should Gronk still be under suspension, he should be in JAIL! But God forbid the Pats can't have him for this game. (This is from a guy who has the JUJU hit animated gif as his avatar)

It’s disgusting to think they are gonna cheat their way to another SB. The fixed NFL can go to hell. Only thing to root for now is a Tom Shady injury

Awful BS cheating refs man I furious

He had control of the ball, knee went down play over ball comes out. How is that not a catch???????????????

Spread was +2.5 Patriots. Funny how that works right? NFL has become a joke fixing games to make the most money.

That one handed catch made by Bryant was because his left arm was being held the entire time. What choice did he have lol

Still a fan but I'm done watching any game not the Steelers. You got them winning in NE? Not happening. Only chance was having them being the 3rd seed and playing in wildcard. They have never played in wildcard in any of their super bowl runs. 1-4 in last 5 playoff games on the road. It's clear as day who the NFL wants and will win the Super Bowl this year. Yes, I'm sure ROGER F**king GOODELL is doing all he can to make sure we're back there!

None of it matters I guess, the replay rule is very clear: if the call is a TD, there has to be indisputable evidence that the ball hit the ground. There was no video filmed at Heinz field today that showed the ball actually hitting the ground on the play in question. Sadly, there are no checks and balances to ensure the league is not scripting games. They came out this week and threatened severe discipline for touching or disparaging the referees. They knew the fix was n today and knew they would need to give NE an assist to get them the win.

To stop any conspiracy theories the refs cheated, The game is fixed etc. players of opposing teams have to stop Brady and the Patroots they don't they just idolize them wishing they were like them. You don't have to be a Superbowl contender to beat the Pats you just have to have more heart and a better game plan. A Weak division year in and year out every now and then a team catches a break but the Pats own that division thus granted a playoff spot every year and until Brady retires it' not going to change period.

Because I'm a huge nerd with a chronic illness and no work so I have lots of time on my hands I ran the numbers on this. Guess what the massive advantage we've had over the Steelers as far as division opponents goes is?

.003 win percentage.

Since 2001 the AFC East opponents are 372-454 (.450 win percentage) The AFC North opponents for the Steelers are 380-459 (.453 win percentage) Keep in mind these numbers are kind of skewed because realignment of the divisions didn't come until 2002 so for 2001 the Steelers had 5 opponents in their division and we had 4.

I guess that .003 is why we've won 3 more Super Bowls than them in the last 16 years.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/wow-that-is-the-funniest-shi-i-have-ever-seen.18425/

if anyone convinces themselves that wasnt a td ,and the nfl isnt rigged,i feel really sorry for you,everytime we play the patriots one of our stars always gets hurt in the beginning of the game,that may be the case,the NFL if you look at it as entertainment thats fine,but if u think its a sport its a joke,jesse caught it ,knee down ,crossed the line,still had the ball,ball never touched tge ground ,Romo claiming its a td,until NFL calls in shut up or you are fired, the spread was 2 and 1/2ponints they won by 3,hmmm,,,the steelers are a way better team then tge patriots,the **** is scripted just like the super bowl was fixed, why would u not kick the field goal worse case scenario in your stadium and fo for the tie? hmmm, NFL is about entertainment about money ,jobs etc and lots of money,im not telling you not to watch,but at least beleive what your eyes are twlling you,that this is some bull**** a*s crap

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

That being said, I do think the Cheatriots are the dirtiest team in the league, and also have th GOAT at QB, but cheating got them , at least 2 of their Super Bowls.

That was a TD , Romo and Nance were claiming it for 5 minutes until they got the call ,spin it or else your 3million a year jobs are at stake,if you look at it as a predetermined outcome entertainment its great, but if you think its a sport that's fair and is determined by talent, the Steelers are way superior and won that game but everything in their tool box is used to sway outcomes the way they want it, tuck rules, holding calls , no catch,its not just for the Patriots, I honestly believe the Bengals are always getting hosed by the refs vs us,and the Chiefs for example in last years playoff they scored the 2 point conversion but a ticky tak call against Harrison was called ,it pushes them back 10 yardsmake it hard for them to score, and the NFL gets the game they want for ratings, money etc in the championship. I guess for some reason hyping up Belicheck and Brady equals more ratings for NFL, they want people talking about this ****, because stop for a minute and think about ,what else would guys talk about if its not sports, life could be kinda boring for the average 8- 5 average joe, so use your mind and don't be fooled,its ENTERTAINMENT ,think of it as a sreality TV show and u will be fine

And even if not, a good chance someone beats Cheatriots. Both their losses are at home.

We have 3 losses moron, two at home and one in Miami.

There's not proof the ball hit the ground though. No angle. What happened to being conclusive to overturn the call on the field? They just make up the rules as they go for the Patriots.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/length-of-time-to-overturn-jj’s-td.18477/

But in the aftermath, I couldn’t figure out why it took so long to overturn the touchdown. It seems so obvious what the rule is from what I was reading this morning on ESPN and clearly the evidence of the ball hitting the ground must have been indisputable even though our mere mortal eyes may have seen things differently. So, in researching the rules, I found there are 5 in place that deal specifically with games where the Patriots are involved, which is why Correntes crew isn’t allowed to wear mittens so they can remember more easily. It is the wording of the 5th (and less often invoked) rule which must have led to the confusion. But I applaud the crew for their objective application of the rules and I now understand why it took so long to overturn. The rules are....

1) It’s not holding.... if the Patriots do it

2) It’s not a block in the back.... if the Patriots do it

3) It’s not pass interference.... if the Patriots do it

4) It’s not taunting.... if the Patriots do it

5) It’s not a catch.... unless the Patriots do it

1-4 are pretty easy to apply, but on the 5th one, they needed their experts to help with the ‘what’s this UNLESS business.’ But, an objective interpretation clearly shows the right call was made in the end so it’s good they took the extra time to make sure they got it right.

Now, knowing the rules better, we should know how much more important it is to go all 60 minutes without any brain cramps or lack of execution. Just hope we get the chance to see these guys (or even better, somebody ELSE) in the AFCCG this year.

GO STEELERS!!!!

This guy... LOL!

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/we-was.18469/

I don’t think the INT at the end was on Ben. His WR got mugged in the end zone. Refs screwed us plain and simple.

Lulz. Yeah fans are silly. I'm sure glad Patriot fans never engage in these kind of hysterics...

:poke:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dadr81y1FxQ" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There was no video filmed at Heinz field today that showed the ball actually hitting the ground on the play in question.

the insane abject stupidity here is nauseating. James hits the ground, left hand comes off the ball, ball spins. A controlled ball doesn't spin.

The sad thing is that these people aren't making an attempt to be this stupid...it comes naturally. The inability to grasp the concept that a spinning ball = a bobbled ball= no control takes a significant amount of the willful dispensation of logic, reason, and critical thinking...

...you know, the average Pennsyltucky yinzer.

Is weird I have a bit of a crush on that girl?
I'd give it to her grizzly style.

For those of you unfamiliar it's a sex style we use here in Canadia, it's basically just regular sex but all parties involved make bear noises. It's SUPER hot, ya'll should try it sometime... I'm saying that correctly right "Ya'll" ???

I'd give it to her grizzly style.

For those of you unfamiliar it's a sex style we use here in Canadia, it's basically just regular sex but all parties involved make bear noises. It's SUPER hot, ya'll should try it sometime... I'm saying that correctly right "Ya'll" ???

don't ask them, ask me. I live around people that say it...

and no, it's y'all, not ya'll...

For the record, I don't care.

I like you, but lately you've been much MUCH trollier than usual. Is it because the Colts suck so bad this year you're taking your frustrations out on us?
No, I know no one believes me, but I've made peace with the Colts situation. It will continue to be what it continues to be regardless of how much hand wringing I do. As I have no control over the situation it doesn't make much sense to create angst for myself over it.

As to why I've been trolling more...well you guys keep giving me material.

For the record, I don't care.

I like you, but lately you've been much MUCH trollier than usual. Is it because the Colts suck so bad this year you're taking your frustrations out on us?
As soon as he acknowledge that Suck for Luck sucked, he can move on to Sham for Sam, then all will be good...

It's the primary reason I almost never post during a game. Even my kids tell me to STFU sometimes I'm such a basketcase. :dith:

"I'm really glad I said all those things that popped into my head when I was super emotional".

-no human being ever.

No, I know no one believes me, but I've made peace with the Colts situation. It will continue to be what it continues to be regardless of how much hand wringing I do. As I have no control over the situation it doesn't make much sense to create angst for myself over it.

As to why I've been trolling more...well you guys keep giving me material.

You guys can stop "sucking for Luck". You have him :)

You guys can stop "sucking for Luck". You have him :)

I suppose I should be flattered you guys think so highly of the Colts organization to assume any unsuccessful season could only be the result of deliberate sabotage. Like we're simply incapable of not being awesome unless we choose otherwise.

I'd love to believe there was a plan behind some of the really ugly football I've watched this year. That would be comforting indeed.

No proof the ball hit the ground? When he landed his left hand comes off the ball entirely and finishes resting on top of it. The ball is between his chest and ground with his right hand on the side of the ball. So unless he borrowed his right arm from Superman and was somehow levitating his entire body and the ball a MM off the ground, he didn't maintain control into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back