The Best of Steeler Fans Losing Their Shit

The guy throwing his party spread all over the room is a classic. That rivals any of the Atlanta Seattle fan videos of similar circumstances.
I just don't understand why you put it on YouTube to be laughed at by the world.

While amusing, I have to admit I expected more.

I think the Steeler fans are used to biting their pillows against the Pats.

No proof the ball hit the ground? When he landed his left hand comes off the ball entirely and finishes resting on top of it. The ball is between his chest and ground with his right hand on the side of the ball. So unless he borrowed his right arm from Superman and was somehow levitating his entire body and the ball a MM off the ground, he didn't maintain control into the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the ball spun. That right there signifies a lack of control.

Exactly. And it spun out of his left hand and was then trapped to the ground. By the rule that is obviously not a catch.

Exactly. And it spun out of his left hand and was then trapped to the ground. By the rule that is obviously not a catch.

well, to everybody except some inbred Pennsyltucky yinzer.

This weak division stuff... did the Steelers fans miss that we lost to a division opponent the week before we beat them?

I suppose I should be flattered you guys think so highly of the Colts organization to assume any unsuccessful season could only be the result of deliberate sabotage. Like we're simply incapable of not being awesome unless we choose otherwise.

I'd love to believe there was a plan behind some of the really ugly football I've watched this year. That would be comforting indeed.

Jim Irsay is featured in this gif

giphy.gif

Just playing 4D chess that we mortals can't hope to figure out.

either that or:

giphy.gif

This weak division stuff... did the Steelers fans miss that we lost to a division opponent the week before we beat them?

coming from fans of a team that has Cleveland in their division no less...

It's the primary reason I almost never post during a game. Even my kids tell me to STFU sometimes I'm such a basketcase. :dith:
my poor boy, when the Pats scored I may have form tackled him and laid him out... he is concussion protocol today...

oh well we won the game, that's all that matters.

I don't feel at all bad about this win, I didn't write the rule, and as the rule is written and applied that wasn't a catch.

People who bitch about "holding on every play" don't really pay attention to the blocking in any football game at any level.

It's always fun to go back to a site next season to see how many people stuck with their "I ain't ever watching the NFL again" pledges.

Patriots fans NEVER engage in whining hyperbole.
:coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/REQk3hVr7A0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What it comes down to in the end, you guys lucked out.
I would be celebrating and not berating other fans for being upset.
But that's just me.

Oh but, I forget...arrogant fans abound

In other words, your team didnt win that game, we lost it.
And did so w/o our most significant player for 3/4 of the game.

YIPPEE YAHOO.

But that's just me.

And did so w/o are most significant player for 3/4 of the game.

YIPPEE YAHOO.

Luck, yep, we are lucky that Ben made a stupid throw at the end and threw a pick...oh wait, no that's called defense. The issue here is your team cares too much about the patriots, this was your superbowl, this was your career, this was everything, they did everything right, they converted on 3rd down, they kept brady off the field, they took advantage of players we had out, they were at home, and they still lost. There are 60 minutes in a game, you play all 60 of those minutes...and last I checked, I was hoping to god that the TD counted, because then we have 30 seconds and 2 timeouts to go back down the field, Pitt had the game and they blew it, its not luck, its situational football that once again the steelers failed at.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

But that's just me.

YIPPEE YAHOO.

As far as berating....all I see is Pitt fans berating. Cheaters, refs cheat, this cheats, we didn't have this, this is not fair...blah blah blah...If Pitt fans would be grownups and stop making every excuse in the world, then maybe you would get respect back, but go sit on twitter for awhile and read that line of shit rolling. Its as if no teams have injuries, its as if no team ever had a call go against them, its as if the game didn't last 60 minutes and they could not finish. You have to finish the pats, they didn't.

But that's just me.

YIPPEE YAHOO.

Well that's true.... patriots didn't earn any points at all, play well, or be prepared for a war of attrition like they always are... Do I get to name all our injured players as well? Starting with Julian Edelman? Perhaps in their next meeting, Tomlin and staff might want to game plan for Gronk? That would really make them earn a win dontcha think? :coffee:

Luck, yep, we are lucky that Ben made a stupid throw at the end and threw a pick...oh wait, no that's called defense. The issue here is your team cares too much about the patriots, this was your superbowl, this was your career, this was everything, they did everything right, they converted on 3rd down, they kept brady off the field, they took advantage of players we had out, they were at home, and they still lost. There are 60 minutes in a game, you play all 60 of those minutes...and last I checked, I was hoping to god that the TD counted, because then we have 30 seconds and 2 timeouts to go back down the field, Pitt had the game and they blew it, its not luck, its situational football that once again the steelers failed at.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

As far as berating....all I see is Pitt fans berating. Cheaters, refs cheat, this cheats, we didn't have this, this is not fair...blah blah blah...If Pitt fans would be grownups and stop making every excuse in the world, then maybe you would get respect back, but go sit on twitter for awhile and read that line of shit rolling. Its as if no teams have injuries, its as if no team ever had a call go against them, its as if the game didn't last 60 minutes and they could not finish. You have to finish the pats, they didn't.

The only response Steelers Fans deserve is: Patriots 27, Steelers 24 F

It makes all their crying seem even more insignificant than it already is.

Well that's true.... patriots didn't earn any points at all, play well, or be prepared for a war of attrition like they always are... Do I get to name all our injured players as well? Starting with Julian Edelman? Perhaps in their next meeting, Tomlin and staff might want to game plan for Gronk? That would really make them earn a win dontcha think? :coffee:

Hey Id give some credence to that ....if it came in game and trying to adjust.
So I guess I have to think .

UP YOURS :toast:

Back