The biggest laugh I got today...

And why is that guy's rep bar still green? I just gave him neg reps for trolling and calling sleeve ignorant.

Let's neg rep him and get it red.:thumb:

And why is that guy's rep bar still green? I just gave him neg reps for trolling and calling sleeve ignorant.

Let's neg rep him and get it red.:thumb:

I've toyed with the idea of having the membership, through the rep system, determine on its own when someone should be assclowned. I can set it so that when a troll reaches a certain negative rep, they automatically become assclowned. I am not sure if the system will be usable or not though. The potential for abuse would be real high I think.

I've toyed with the idea of having the membership, through the rep system, determine on its own when someone should be assclowned. I can set it so that when a troll reaches a certain negative rep, they automatically become assclowned. I am not sure if the system will be usable or not though. The potential for abuse would be real high I think.

You saw what happened with the April Fools code....I think you're on to something.

You saw what happened with the April Fools code....I think you're on to something.

Speaking of onto something!eeekdroolwuv

It is so....refreshing that you and VYF chose this thread to come out of the closet together!drool

In honor of this revelation, a rated pg13+ tribute and diversion from the toxin of the thread!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PEFxy-kH0X0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PEFxy-kH0X0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I hope you two find happiness!

You have made me very......happy!droolwuvwuv

I've toyed with the idea of having the membership, through the rep system, determine on its own when someone should be assclowned. I can set it so that when a troll reaches a certain negative rep, they automatically become assclowned. I am not sure if the system will be usable or not though. The potential for abuse would be real high I think.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think you are right.

Why change what's working? You and the mod's use good judgement. The rep thing is just to show approval or disapproval. IMO, it shouldn't be used as a basis for banning or Assclowning.

I don't know if you use "infractions" as a way of giving warnings or working someones way to AC or banning (X # of infractions result in AC or banning). My gut feeling is that you don't need to as you guys are on top of all the threads and posts anyway and probably don't get very many "triangle" complaints.

I don't know if you use "infractions" as a way of giving warnings or working someones way to AC or banning (X # of infractions result in AC or banning). My gut feeling is that you don't need to as you guys are on top of all the threads and posts anyway and probably don't get very many "triangle" complaints.

Haven't used them yet. Haven't even looked into the way they work as the upgrade came long after the trolling season was over. Will look into it more as we get in season, but you are right, probably won't be necessary.

Though Dashoe's hangman came pretty close to an infraction system. ROFL

Speaking of onto something!eeekdroolwuv

It is so....refreshing that you and VYF chose this thread to come out of the closet together!drool

In honor of this revelation, a rated pg13+ tribute and diversion from the toxin of the thread!

I hope you two find happiness!

You have made me very......happy!droolwuvwuv

ROFL I'm glad we could turn something negative into something positive.

you guys are misinformed simpletons. The Bills made great strides off season this year... if you dont expect them to be formidable, its because your an ignorant homer, who knows little about pro football. and as for Buffalo not being able to fill their stadium, wrong again, the exact opposite is the case... please continue to live in your little patcentric bubbles until the next " new york giants" comes along and pops it again... and who knows, it just might be the bills!

The bills was that team that help boost most of the records last year for the pats...thanks. As far as getting better, not sure, your Qb situation is still iffy and the pats seem to always roll through your defense.

ROFL I'm glad we could turn something negative into something positive.

Frighteningly funny that he took the time to choose two blondes to replicate us!

Ok I know I'm late to the party and most have moved on but I couldnt let anyone talk to SS like that...:harumph: I need to get my two cents in on this. :mad:

you guys are misinformed simpletons. The Bills made great strides off season this year... if you dont expect them to be formidable, its because your an ignorant homer, who knows little about pro football. and as for Buffalo not being able to fill their stadium, wrong again, the exact opposite is the case... please continue to live in your little patcentric bubbles until the next " new york giants" comes along and pops it again... and who knows, it just might be the bills!

Your ignorance is overwhelming to me.. you seem to have no clue about anything not Patriots related... so sad, and almost clear evidence of a total band wagon type fan.. I respect what the pats have done, and the recent ownage of the bills... i respect long time pats fans, because all of my friends are just that..( i live in mass ).. but have seen and heard from alot of bandwagon losers over the years.. some of which have already jumped ship to the giants!... some of them on this board!
my point is this.... Toronto might get a team... but not the bills.. buffalo has some of the most loyal fans in sports, no bandwagon needed, no championship rings to bring in our fans and fill our stadium( every home game fyi).. the pats are respectable.. but in clear decline, and yur ill prepared to deal with that i guess... good luck this year.. you'll need it!
Clearly on the decline? Respectable? (glad you find them respectable, they have only won 3 championships this decade). Clearly, the only "ignorant homer" in this thread seems to be you. Personally I think the Bills will give the most challenge to the Pats this upcoming season in the division, but just because everyone doesnt feel that way (even though SS wasn't saying that) does not make them "misinformed simpletons". By that same method I could label you one, since you feel the pats are gonna suck next year. Its ok to have differing opinions as long as you're respectful, which you have not been at all.

Also, if you want to talk about the most loyal fans in sports, see Chicago Cubs. They haven't won in about 100 years, and yet Wrigley is a flourishing historical landmark. No way will the Cubs ever leave Chicago.

Oh, and when your team isnt very good, of course you won't have a bandwagon. Thats how it is with sports. There are loyals and bandwagonners on all teams. The more successful a team is the more bandwaggon fans they'll have. I'm sure in the 90s the Bills had their fair share.

anyone with a dissenting view is a troll huh?:lame:

If you don't want to be labeled a troll dont come to an opposing team's messageboard and disrespect one of the nicest members for no reason other than the fact that they did not kiss your team/city's ass.

Ok I'm finished...carry on everyone! :)

His rep thingy is still double green. I can't do this alone. How about a little help here.

His rep thingy is still double green. I can't do this alone. How about a little help here.

I accidently pos-repped him once :banghead: So i had to neg rep him twice...but im done now!

yogurtilove1284074503940337.jpg

thank you sir.. may i have another?

I gave you two more after that mistake didnt you check? ;)

Oh and I really wasn't shocked that "two can play"...i figured you'd neg me back.

Back