The biggest laugh I got today...

That's a little harsh. Sleeve didn't say anything "ignorant". :shrug:
i totally dont mean to be harsh.. im not a troll here to talk junk about our teams at all.. but the bills sell out all the time, and have great fans. they have made great strides this offseason, and you will see a much better team this year.. even your coach has much respect for the bills, but alot of people on this board totally disrespect them, out of ignorance....

i totally dont mean to be harsh.. im not a troll here to talk junk about our teams at all.. but the bills sell out all the time, and have great fans. they have made great strides this offseason, and you will see a much better team this year.. even your coach has much respect for the bills, but alot of people on this board totally disrespect them, out of ignorance....

GO to a Bills board already jeezus. WE don't CARE about the BIlls and have heard this for oh I dunno how many years from you and Fins fans alike. *sighs* Don't respond to me either please..since you are allowed to roam here I guess I need to use the ignore button again.

No kidding and do I REALLY have to read Bills trolls BS here now? I thought if I stayed outta AA I didn't have to deal with this stupidity.:mad::lame:

PAZ, tommysgirl and I have room on our island if you wanna join us. :heart: That way you can get away from all the Bills trolls.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd root for Bills before I'd ever root for the Jests or the Fish... :shrug:

PAZ, tommysgirl and I have room on our island if you wanna join us. :heart: That way you can get away from all the Bills trolls.

I am SO there! bringing my mojito ingredients too.:)woohoo

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd root for Bills before I'd ever root for the Jests or the Fish... :shrug:

Me too but it would have to be pretty special circumstances. I like Jauron and the direction he is taking his team but this reminds me of two years ago when all the experts on ESPN etc picked the Fins to take our division. PLEASE..:):coffee:

So back to the laughs part of this.

On Sat. night I was driving my son and friend to another quincinera. The hotel where the party was was also having a Hogs convention and I was a little hesitant to just drop them there and started being an overprotective mother about it when my son pipes up in his best Tim Gunn impersonation and says" Well the moon in in Venus and mercury aligned with Marssss so it is not a good night for partying with Hogs at the Hotel Arizona." :)

Maybe you had to be there.:)

Your ignorance is overwhelming to me.. you seem to have no clue about anything not Patriots related... the pats are respectable.. but in clear decline, and yur ill prepared to deal with that i guess... good luck this year.. you'll need it!
Just keep telling yourself this obvious dillusional BS and maybe you'll actually start to believe it after awhile.:rolleyes:

:D All we need is Muse and we are all set.

EDIT: lol talking about the poster muse here... forgot she has her own smilie :)

Haven't seen her in WAY too long hope she is on vacation or something good.

So back to the laughs part of this.

On Sat. night I was driving my son and friend to another quincinera. The hotel where the party was was also having a Hogs convention and I was a little hesitant to just drop them there and started being an overprotective mother about it when my son pipes up in his best Tim Gunn impersonation and says" Well the moon in in Venus and mercury aligned with Marssss so it is not a good night for partying with Hogs at the Hotel Arizona." :)

Maybe you had to be there.:)

ROFL... your son is a funny kid. You should be proud :thumb:

Toronto might get a team... but not the bills.. buffalo has some of the most loyal fans in sports, no bandwagon needed, no championship rings to bring in our fans and fill our stadium( every home game fyi).. the pats are respectable.. but in clear decline, and your ill prepared to deal with that i guess... good luck this year.. you'll need it!
Toronto will get the Bills or nothing..and loyal fans...sure you got loyal fans...about 20,000 of them the rest go to the opposing teams fan base

I've been to the shithole of a stadium and city several times...to be honest I understood McGahee's opinion on there being nothing to do because there is nothing to do unless you cruise up to Canada to do them...so the Bills will move, the fans will all go BOO -HOO and the big mean Grinch NFL will be in Toronto making money, not in Buffalo living off the tit milk supplied by other teams

Your ignorance is overwhelming to me.. you seem to have no clue about anything not Patriots related... so sad, and almost clear evidence of a total band wagon type fan.. I respect what the pats have done, and the recent ownage of the bills... i respect long time pats fans, because all of my friends are just that..( i live in mass ).. but have seen and heard from alot of bandwagon losers over the years.. some of which have already jumped ship to the giants!... some of them on this board!
my point is this.... Toronto might get a team... but not the bills.. buffalo has some of the most loyal fans in sports, no bandwagon needed, no championship rings to bring in our fans and fill our stadium( every home game fyi).. the pats are respectable.. but in clear decline, and yur ill prepared to deal with that i guess... good luck this year.. you'll need it!

If you think his ignorance is overwhelming, I had a few things to say about this. But now I'm not going to. So, you will have be overwhelmed by his ignorance.

Haven't seen her in WAY too long hope she is on vacation or something good.

I know she has some good and bad days with her illness...assuming she's not feeling good.

PS.... Mojitos sound good. No tequila...as much as I love all you ladies, I ain't taking my clothes off for you!

Back