The biggest laugh I got today...

I know she has some good and bad days with her illness...assuming she's not feeling good.

PS.... Mojitos sound good. No tequila...as much as I love all you ladies, I ain't taking my clothes off for you!

LMAO! I still don't do tequila after the NYE incident of a year ago so no worries.:)

I am..he kills me. :) And how lucky am I that he responds to my momentary psychosis with great humor? LOVE that kid!

Awesome. Sometimes, in tense situations, humor is what is called for. Well, ok, in every tense situation :thumb:

Like, if I were in a standoff with someone, before I shot them, maybe I'd say, "Take my bullet... Please!" BLAM!

anyone with a dissenting view is a troll huh?:lame:

You don't have to call Shirt names just to get your point across. That was uncalled for. You can have your opinions but leave out the name calling buddy. Shirt is a good guy. :)

This was sort of a laugh but I am still not sure what I am going to do about it. Hrm nevermind I shall start another OT thread to drive the football only users CRAZEEE.:)

That's not what you said last niiiight. :)

Okay back on topic before we get accused of being lesbians.

Ssssssshhhhhh....you suck at keeping secrets....

Ssssssshhhhhh....you suck at keeping secrets....

but I can't help this feeling I have inside for you. :shrug: Why you wanna deny our love? :harumph:

This is for you TG. ;)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HJZnx5pMzl4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HJZnx5pMzl4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

but I can't help this feeling I have inside for you. :shrug: Why you wanna deny our love? :harumph:

This is for you TG. ;)

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HJZnx5pMzl4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>

You have no idea how much I LOVE that song!

I'll never deny our love...and because I'm a killer dork and listening to this soundtrack right now....this is for you my Dreamgirl

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XlJqhuBbqK8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XlJqhuBbqK8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dissenting views are fine and welcome.

Talking like a moron on the other hand.....
so , believing that my team will be better this year is talking like a moron...lol get over yourselves... and i never called any names, just pointing out how closed minded some can be... im not here to feud with pats fans.. and have refrained from this manner of thing until this asinine thread began, i had to pipe up.. as for the aa...lol alot more pats fans inhabit its depths than others.

</P>

You have no idea how much I LOVE that song!

I'll never deny our love...and because I'm a killer dork and listening to this soundtrack right now....this is for you my Dreamgirl

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XlJqhuBbqK8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XlJqhuBbqK8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You. make. me. feel. funny. down. there.... ;)

and i never called any names,
This was your first post in this thread.
you guys are misinformed simpletons. The Bills made great strides off season this year... if you dont expect them to be formidable, its because your an ignorant homer, who knows little about pro football. and as for Buffalo not being able to fill their stadium, wrong again, the exact opposite is the case... please continue to live in your little patcentric bubbles until the next " new york giants" comes along and pops it again... and who knows, it just might be the bills!
What was it that you were saying again turd brain?

so , believing that my team will be better this year is talking like a moron...lol get over yourselves... and i never called any names, just pointing out how closed minded some can be... im not here to feud with pats fans.. and have refrained from this manner of thing until this asinine thread began, i had to pipe up.. as for the aa...lol alot more pats fans inhabit its depths than others.

Hey this is a really good place. Hell I'm a Titans fan and on this board. (keep your jokes to yourself lol) You should just relax, chill and have fun. :thumb:

Well, first, thanks everyone for the support. You all are the best.

As for you, mr. welker rules....I am not the one in the isolated insulated bubble. I stated facts. I also stated I respect the team, its coaches and staff, and admire their stout style of football play. I also said that they are almost always in the mix of things, and rarely finish the season vying for a high draft pick.

But the facts are the facts, whether a loyal Bills fan wants to hear them or not. Your owner is destroying your team financially. He steadfastly refuses to improve his financial status, relying instead on the shared revenues from more profitable teams to keep him afloat. He won't sell naming rights to the stadium. He wont update the place and promote corporate sponsorship. He is a throw back owner in a hardscrabble town. And the example of how out of whack the pricing is in Buffalo I gave was true. That happened last season, for my son's birthday. Sure, it is great to get sideline seats for less than $50 a pop! That makes the place affordable for any fan who wants to see the game. But it is not financial reality in todays market. Those prices mean he is operating at a loss and relying extensively on shared revenues just to keep financially afloat.

Also, your stadium may "sell out". But the way it does, is through opposing fans, people who are Bills fans from Toronto and its burbs and about 1/3 from local Bills fans. Buffalo is not a financially wealthy city, either. Its fans are loyal, I am not saying that. But they can ill afford the paultry $200-$300 it would cost a family of 4 to see a game in person on a Sunday (In contrast, that is what a single endzone seat costs in the Razor, never mind 4, never mind parking, food and drinks).

The move to Toronto is inevitable. Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later, for the team's sake. Like I said, I always respected the team and want to see it succeed. If you had taken off your homer blinders, you would have realised what I was writing and understood this.

To sum it up in your terms your complete and utter ignorance of the real situation totally underwhelms me. If your bandwagon rah rah brain cant comprehend the sad state of affairs of your team I pity you.

:4321:

Back