The Bills might bring us a problem?

Italianstallon

Reaction score
I think were going to have a problem with JP Losman he looked good in preseason and Lee Evans looked very good. Is this a problem for us?

JP can't throw from his back.

For the Bills to have any shot in this game, they've got to get McGahee going early to slow down the rush. If Bruschi plays, I just don't see that happening.

I know they've still got to play the game, but.....

Wandering Athol said:
JP can't throw from his back.

For the Bills to have any shot in this game, they've got to get McGahee going early to slow down the rush. If Bruschi plays, I just don't see that happening.

I know they've still got to play the game, but.....

I'm pretty sure Willis ran for 130+ against the Pats @ foxboro last year.... that was Brushis first game back after his brain exploded, this will be his first game back after whatever is wrong with him now....

And that was with Mularkey calling the plays...and he hated calling decent plays.....

Willis will go for 100+ and a TD or 2...... Long of 48

WXP said:
I'm pretty sure Willis ran for 130+ against the Pats @ foxboro last year.... that was Brushis first game back after his brain exploded,[ this will be his first game back after whatever is wrong with him now....

And that was with Mularkey calling the plays...and he hated calling decent plays.....

trash talk is good and you are new here but one thing we try not to do is make fun of injuries like Tedy's. I for one wish Willis well after the mishap he had coming out of college and :clap: your team for taking the chance, I just don't wish him a productive day on Sunday

WXP said:

You forgot to finish your sentence:

Willis will go for 100+ and a TD or 2...... Long of 48 in a 14 point Bills loss.

mikiemo83 said:
trash talk is good and you are new here but one thing we try not to do is make fun of injuries like Tedy's. I for one wish Willis well after the mishap he had coming out of college and :clap: your team for taking the chance, I just don't wish him a productive day on Sunday

I'm not making fun.... but he's fine.... just a joke....

WXP said:
I'm not making fun.... but he's fine.... just a joke....
It's all good -- back to the trash talk

so how is it that Adam Sandler gets to play a QB in a bad movie (longest yard not waterboy)and you guy draft him? I like Holculm (sp?) better.

Oh and I enjoy your new HC - seems like he is a no BS type, needed for the rebuild you are going through again

From Mike Reiss:

Patriots coach Bill Belichick just held a press conference with the media at Gillette Stadium. He opened with the following statement:

“OK, just following up on Monday, we have a little bit of extra time to prepare for Buffalo. It’s good that we have it. They present a lot of problems. This is an explosive team. Offensively, they have a lot of good skill players, they can score from anywhere on the field, and have done so against us. Kickoff returns. Punt returns. And a defense that can put pressure on the passer. They have some good run [defense] players, a very good tackling secondary, a very experienced secondary. With a couple of young players they’ve added, like [defensive tackle John] McCargo and [safety Donte] Whitner, and [linebacker Takeo] Spikes back, that gives them a little more juice on that side of the ball. I think this team is a strong team, I think they’re athletic. It looks like they have a new attitude and a new purpose with a new coaching staff. Blah blah blah, you get the picture, we are going to bury them."

Italianstallon said:
I think were going to have a problem with JP Losman he looked good in preseason and Lee Evans looked very good. Is this a problem for us?

What's this us shit?

troll1.gif

Re: From Mike Reiss:

Undertaker #59 said:
“OK, just following up on Monday, we have a little bit of extra time to prepare for Buffalo. It’s good that we have it. They present a lot of problems. This is an explosive team. Offensively, they have a lot of good skill players, they can score from anywhere on the field, and have done so against us. Kickoff returns. Punt returns. And a defense that can put pressure on the passer. They have some good run [defense] players, a very good tackling secondary, a very experienced secondary. With a couple of young players they’ve added, like [defensive tackle John] McCargo and [safety Donte] Whitner, and [linebacker Takeo] Spikes back, that gives them a little more juice on that side of the ball. I think this team is a strong team, I think they’re athletic. It looks like they have a new attitude and a new purpose with a new coaching staff. Blah blah blah, you get the picture, we are going to bury them."

Can we get this entire thing run through the Belichickoder??

Italianstallon said:

Losman ROFL problem ROFL Lee Evans ROFL stop, I just pee'd myself ROFL no more, no more ROFL

You guys are monkeys on this board. Watch how the Bills win this game because of your stupid comments. You guys are a disgrace to football and the team is a discrace. Mark my words watch how the Patsies dont win 7 games this year.

Italianstallon said:
You guys are monkeys on this board. Watch how the Bills win this game because of your stupid comments. You guys are a disgrace to football and the team is a discrace. Mark my words watch how the Patsies dont win 7 games this year.
Borges is that you????

Italianstallon said:

Dude, lighten up. Just cuz the Bills are the laughingstock of the league doesn't mean the Pats will only win 3 times as many games as them.

Italianstallon said:

Monkeys? That's the nicest thing anyone has said about us all day. Wait a minute...the Bills are going to win this game because of our stupid comments? They read our monkey board? Shouldn't they be practicing?

Man, you got me all confused. Coming in like a Pats fan as you did. :rolleyes:

Italianstallon said:

Easy there Rocky, we just call'sem as we'see'sm is all.

What part of Western NY are you from anyway?

<<
Watch how the Bills win this game because of your stupid comments.
>>

See what kind of idiots being on the SI site attracts ?

Last I knew none of us were going to be on the field playing for the Patriots you braindead chipmunk. Somehow i don't think what people say on the hundreds of message boards out there has any effect on the games.

The Bills will be one of the whipping boys of the NFL this year. Maybe you'll get 3 or 4 wins.......

The Bills have no shot in hell. They have a half-decent back and a half-decent WR, and that's about it. Raw QB, a coach that isn't in Belichick's league, and they're on the road to boot.

There's no good reason the Pats should lose this one by less than 10. If the Bills win, it would be absolutely shocking. And it still wouldn't mean they're a good team; it would just mean the Pats played crappy.

Look ItalianPony, if you are going to go all "ManningsArmy" on us you need to hang around for a few weeks, try to build up some credibiity as a Pats fan, then jump into the schtick, otherwise you just look like a pathetic troll for a pathetic team trying hard, but failing, to be clever.

Benign Despot said:
Look ItalianPony, if you are going to go all "ManningsArmy" on us you need to hang around for a few weeks, try to build up some credibiity as a Pats fan, then jump into the schtick, otherwise you just look like a pathetic troll for a pathetic team trying hard, but failing, to be clever.

"Manningsarmy"....I love that dude. he is one of a kind and Italian stallion is a dime a dozen.

Back