The Dez Bryant Hissy Fit Thread

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
Anyone see it? I did because I was glued to the set knowing somehow that Dallas would implode and that is always entertaining.

Anyway......thoughts?

I say bench him. Or make sure he takes his Midol regularly.

Anyone see it? I did because I was glued to the set knowing somehow that Dallas would implode and that is always entertaining.

Anyway......thoughts?

I say bench him. Or make sure he takes his Midol regularly.

How many hissy fits has he had this year already? I think he's going for the record.

I haven't kept count. But, yesterday he was foaming at the mouth throwing cups of water, screaming at other players, etc. Then took his leave before the game ended.

:shake:

The one I saw was after his holding call. There may have been others, but I was not really paying much attention to the game.

My boss is a 'Boys fans and hasn't come into the office yet. I'd still be hungover too if I was a fan of that catastrophe.

LOL...no shit. I might call in sick. How anyone can be a fan is beyond me. They always end up saying, "Effing Cowboys!"

... but I was not really paying much attention to the game.

Too bad:

It's the' Boys,
making all kinds of noise
Going in
to a game they should win,
but they lose
Is that some kind of news?
That's entertainment!

It's a clown with his pants falling down
Or Romo getting ready to blow
a key game
to his usual shame...
Thats entertainment!

Cheers, BostonTim

I don't think Bryant is all that different than Brady.

He wants to win very badly, and when things aren't going right he expresses himself on the sidelines.

Loves winning, hates losing. Nothing wrong with that attitude.

I don't think Bryant is all that different than Brady.

He wants to win very badly, and when things aren't going right he expresses himself on the sidelines.

Loves winning, hates losing. Nothing wrong with that attitude.

No, but usually Brady does not have to be separated from other players on the sideline.

No, but usually Brady does not have to be separated from other players on the sideline.
True enough.

But I'd rather have a team filled with Brady/Bryant types at every position and have to deal with the intensity than have a team filled with "oh, we're losing, must be God's will" kind of players.

I think the term you're looking for isn't "hissy fit" but "Petulant Frenzy"

He was petulant, and having a frenzy​

True enough.

But I'd rather have a team filled with Brady/Bryant types at every position and have to deal with the intensity than have a team filled with "oh, we're losing, must be God's will" kind of players.

No I understand, but I am not sure if some of Dez's things are about him not getting the ball enough. One of his meltdowns happened when Dallas was winning the game and he only had 3 catches. Trust me, I want players on my team to be mad when they lose, but I think some of Dez's issues are on the diva side of things more than the losing thing.

Lots of players engage their teammates, get the intensity going, but throwing things then storming off before the game is over? No. He's a petulant crybaby in a frenzied hissy fit.

How's that sentence working, Surgeon? :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device

No I understand, but I am not sure if some of Dez's things are about him not getting the ball enough. One of his meltdowns happened when Dallas was winning the game and he only had 3 catches. Trust me, I want players on my team to be mad when they lose, but I think some of Dez's issues are on the diva side of things more than the losing thing.
Bryant is 25, he should be a little more mature by now.

Perhaps if he had been subject to Parcells/Belichick/Coughlin style coaching discipline earlier in his career he'd be beyond such antics, but he's not.

Some of it is on him, to be sure, but being with the right coaches can really help some players reach their potential.

It may never happen for him - sometimes the Terrell Owens path is the road that gets followed.

Will be leaving San Diego in a few minutes (where it's going to be 75 for the next few days) and am headed for Boston.

Hope you guys have some nice weather in store for me. :cool:

Bryant is 25, he should be a little more mature by now.

Perhaps if he had been subject to Parcells/Belichick/Coughlin style coaching discipline earlier in his career he'd be beyond such antics, but he's not.

Some of it is on him, to be sure, but being with the right coaches can really help some players reach their potential.

It may never happen for him - sometimes the Terrell Owens path is the road that gets followed.

Let me say, I like the kid, and yes he has some maturity issues, but has had a very rough life before his NFL career, and yeah going to the cowboys was probably the worse place he could have went. He is very talented, I saw a catch he made in the endzone yesterday where it was one that Romo had no business throwing and he caught anyway off the shoulder pads of a defender, he does not do things in a malicious way at all. You are right with the right leaders in place around him, he would be fine.

Dez might be less immature if he had a better QB.
Posted via Mobile Device

Will be leaving San Diego in a few minutes (where it's going to be 75 for the next few days) and am headed for Boston.

Hope you guys have some nice weather in store for me. :cool:
Pack a snow blower, Runner. You never know if you might need one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back