The Dynasty

Get ready, folks, for episode 9. Kraft is going to up the attacks on Bill. What a prick.

On the Butler benching.
this sounds like b.s. i'd love to know who told him whatever it was. say what you want about bb but he has listened to his own players call him a "liar" publicly (law), refuse to speak to him (milloy,seymour,vrabel) etc. and has never ONE TIME said anything shitty about them publicly. and all those guys have a good relationship with him now afaik. sure there are ones who are mostly dislike of bb like amendola and welker too. but again,he has never spoken ill of them publicly. and freaking butler CAME BACK TO THE TEAM. look at actions,don't listen to kraft's bullshit.

we don't "deserve" shit. it's pretty obvious he's protecting malcolm. unless you think malcolm is like an abused spouse who keeps returning to the abuser.
It was a SB! How is benching him and humiliating protecting him?

This documentary is all about Brady/Belichick/aurora of the Patriots dynamic. Both the director and producer have been saying that since the very beginning.

Yeah, the worst play call in NFL history. Brady deserved some luck after deflategate and got it in SB49. Pete Carroll will never forgive himself for that call. What was he thinking? All he had to do was call a run play for the beast Lynch and the Seahawks would have scored the winning TD. It wasn't rocket science, no way were the Patriots stopping Lynch 3 times in a row at the goal-line. Everybody in America knew it, except Pete Carroll.
People say that all the time, but I'm not convinced that he would have scored. BTW, Seattle only had 1 timeout left, which is why they chose to throw on 2nd down, as an incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.

They also go the first down, but it was post '07 and the NFL had started to "fix" games when it could. If it was close, it wasn't going the Pats way at least in the playoffs. Eyes, but not as many as in the SB, but even then the NFL took its shots there too.
It was always fixed

This documentary is awesome! It’s showing the world how big of a Mutha Schmucka Babooshka witchKraft and his derpy son is…

this sounds like b.s. i'd love to know who told him whatever it was. say what you want about bb but he has listened to his own players call him a "liar" publicly (law), refuse to speak to him (milloy,seymour,vrabel) etc. and has never ONE TIME said anything shitty about them publicly. and all those guys have a good relationship with him now afaik. sure there are ones who are mostly dislike of bb like amendola and welker too. but again,he has never spoken ill of them publicly. and freaking butler CAME BACK TO THE TEAM. look at actions,don't listen to kraft's bullshit.
Assante “can’t catch the easy INT when it counts”…

From my pov, Kraft is the one who should have stood up to the owners more forcefully. Kraft bent over and let his QB take the hit for deflategate.
Absolutely!!! I felt that way then and Now.

Last edited:
People say that all the time, but I'm not convinced that he would have scored. BTW, Seattle only had 1 timeout left, which is why they chose to throw on 2nd down, as an incomplete pass would have stopped the clock.
Absolutely. Pat Kirwan makes that point in his book, and says that the Pats may well have stopped the run. It's worth remembering that the throw wasn't that far off. It wasn't some wild throw.

The mistake was dialling up a play that the Pats had seen on tape and prepared for. Had the Seahawks picked a pass play that they'd used less frequently in the season, it might well have worked.

It was a great play by Butler, to be clear.

Also, it's my favourite moment as a Pats fan, even more than the Vinatieri kick to win the first Super Bowl. I couldn't believe he'd made the pick and it took me and Mrs Cat a minute or so to work it out!

"Speak for yourself" is a motto on the walls of the locker room and it was never more important than at moment.
Bill didn't get suspended for spygate but he did get a healthy fine and lost draft picks.

Bill didn't receive a suspension for spygate thanks to his boss. He should be grateful to Kraft for that. A suspension would have left a black mark on his career.

SB51 was Brady's revenge, not only against the league, but Bill too. I loved that episode.

Look at how Bill slavered all over his draft pick Jimmy for a regular season win @Arizona, then look at how he acted like a complete dick after a AFC championship win.

The episodes clearly illustrate that Bill changed after spygate. Pioli made that clear. Tom already had 3 SB rings and was already considered as one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game, yet Welker, Slater, Moss, Stallworth all say Bill was brutal with Tom. Literally disrespecting the QB who made him famous on a daily basis.

As Amendola stated, "We played for Tom." They only tolerated Bill.

Bill would be NOTHING without TB12. He needs to understand this. The similarities between his record at Cleveland and his post Brady record tell us everything we need to know. He has a losing record without TB12 and is a very average HC. Also, the way he forced Kosar out and how he forced Brady out, neither one with a replacement plan are very similar. Bill also has a bad habit of ignoring his QB when things aren't going so well. Belichick stopped talking to Kosar in CLE. He apparently stopped talking to Brady as well. We know he stopped talking to Mac this past season. Do you think this is the right thing for a HC to do to his QB1? It is immature.

What did TB12 do without Bill? He only went on to win yet ANOTHER ring. It was a very tough road too. He had to get past Brees, Rodgers AND Mahomes. It has to be one of the greatest SB runs of all time, if not the best. Mahomes is right when he said that Brady will always have that SB win over him. Remember, Bill said to Kraft that Brady was done 🤣 I would have fired him if I was Kraft after Brady won SB55.

Brady deserves everything that he has accomplished. He has had to fight and claw for everything, nothing has ever been easy for him. People always doubted him. It was tough in Michigan and it was tough in NE. Brady's career really is a cinderella story. I'll never understand why he has haters, he is one of the most humble athletes i've ever seen. I can fully understand why Bill has haters.

Last edited:
SB51 was Brady's revenge, not only against the league, but Bill too. I loved that episode.

Look at how Bill slavered all over his draft pick Jimmy for a regular season win @Arizona, then look at how he acted like a complete dick after a AFC championship win.

The episodes clearly illustrate that Bill changed after spygate. Pioli made that clear. Tom already had 3 SB rings and was already considered as one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game, yet Welker, Slater, Moss, Stallworth all say Bill was brutal with Tom. Literally disrespecting the QB who made him famous on a daily basis.

Bill would be NOTHING without TB12. He needs to understand this. The similarities between his record at Cleveland and his post Brady record tell us everything we need to know. He has a losing record without TB12 and is a very average HC. Also, the way he forced Kosar out and how he forced Brady out, neither one with a replacement plan are very similar. Bill also has a bad habit of ignoring his QB when things aren't going so well. Belichick stopped talking to Kosar in CLE. He apparently stopped talking to Brady as well. We know he stopped talking to Mac this past season. Do you think this is the right thing for a HC to do to his QB1? It is immature.

What did TB12 do without Bill? He only went on to win yet ANOTHER ring. It was a very tough road too. He had to get past Brees, Rodgers AND Mahomes. It has to be one of the greatest SB runs of all time, if not the best. Mahomes is right when he said that Brady will always have that SB win over him. Remember, Bill said to Kraft that Brady was done 🤣 I would have fired him if I was Kraft after Brady won SB55.

Brady deserves everything that he has accomplished. He has had to fight and claw for everything, nothing has ever been easy for him. People always doubted him. It was tough in Michigan and it was tough in NE. Brady's career really is a cinderella story. I'll never understand why he has haters, he is one of the most humble athletes i've ever seen. I can fully understand why Bill has haters.

At least you re trying, I'll give you that! :rofl:

How long again have you known our Mazz and co?

Danny Amendola said it best, "we work for Bill but play for Tom" and it sure seemed in that episode that BB thought TB might be done but I have to wonder if that was more of a portrayal of BB by Robert Kraft? BB doesn't seem all that happy when the interviewer is asking him questions and his posture makes him appear like he's annoyed with the whole thing.

Back