The Eagles are about to land-we are doomed

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Hope that everyone is having a great Labor Day and enjoying life.
Because life as we have known it during the long off-season is about to change and not for the better.
The NFC Champions Eagles are coming to Gillette in 6 days and they are pissed about losing in the Super Bowl. These are not your Andy Reed Eagles, these are the Bradley Cooper era Eagles.
Do you think that Jalen Hurts got that last name by accident. No, he is here to put hurts on us.
This could get ugly fast. I'm talking the last Indiana Jones movie type ugly.
We are doomed.

The last I checked the spread was 3.5. I couldn’t believe it.

Signing up for Sunday Ticket so I can watch any game other then this beat-down
when scores are being shown I will hold my hand in front of my eyes so it blocks that part of the screen, or maybe painters tape across bottom of screen, so the reality of the score doesn’t ruin my preseason ‘success fantasy’ for just a few hours more

if I’m lucky there will be a “Chopped” marathon on where the chefs have to make a dessert out of Octopus, asphalt and hair gel. Yum

Iggles - 49 squared
Pat(hetic)s - 0 (also squared)

I'm not wasting anybody's time hunting for reasons to believe that the Pats can win this game, so I'm
gonna just call the Eagles our Daddies and congratulate them on their win in advance. We are simply not ready
to do anything to either stop their D from swarming us like a muddy green tsunami or stand up to their killer
OL which will tear massive, blood-spattered holes in our front 7. The game is won and lost in the trenches and we're going to
need some time to percolate before we can compete with a top 4 team. Their trenches are the overall best
in the league. No doubt about it in my mind.

Don't get conned into a drinking game where you have to knock one back every time Mac gets hit or you'll
be one hurting unit come Monday morning. I just hope he survives with his body and dignity intact. Just kick
back and enjoy the memories of when we were the most feared team in the NFL behind the GOAT for almost
20 years and know that we will get back to that level.

Not this week, though.

Rocky Row Houses 44
Dorchester Triple Deckers 9

I have to go to a wedding Sunday at 4pm (Who the heck thought that was a good day/time). Anyway, that may be a blessing. There is an open bar and I wont have to witness the first of many 2023 losses for the Patsies. Yes, their old moniker is back in style this year. Even with Brady in the house, there will be little mojo to carry this makeshift band of NFL castoffs to a win. The Eagles will soar, the Pats will eye sore. Big Mac will be reduced to a Whopper JR and the delusion that Pats defense is near the top fades into oblivion. By the time the "I do's" are spoken, the fat lady will be singing.

Eagles 35
Patsies 10

tenor.gif

on sept 10,jalen hurts will change his name to jalen murders...😪

Stealing!
Raccoon Lol GIF by Demic

I have two Fantasy Football teams....a keeper league in Year 25, and a Dynasty League in Year 1.

Guess who my starting QB is on both teams?

Yell National Football League GIF by Philadelphia Eagles

the reason bb doesn't have a backup qb on the roster is because he doesn't want to frighten zappe or cunningham by letting them know who will be thrown to the wolves once mac is destroyed by the invincible iggles' defense. 😪

This is a statement game. The statement is, "We suck!" Matt Patricia seeking revenge will terrorize Jones. Little Hochuli will need a new flag by halftime from throwing at Trent Brown's feet every play. It will be so bad that Brady will want to be honored by the Eagles instead. Mac Jones will go full Donovan McNabb and barf on his shoes, likely do to his spleen exploding from being hit too many times. We're fvcked.

Just before kick off a Sports-illustrated expose gets release that has a interview of Linda Holiday telling all the dirty secrets and has a cell phone picture of a Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Mack Jones and RG having a wild orgy. Apparently Linda was suppose to be having a dinner date with Asante Samuel, but the date ended prematurely and Linda ended up going home early and walk in on the orgy.

Now because of this Mack will be too busy crying and burying his face in RG’s bosom. Belichick taking the playbook suddenly disappeared with Brady. Last word they rode off on Bills boat, but it the run into super hurricane Lee and they sink after being hit by a 100 foot wave. With the Patriots being down by 50 points the halftime show to honor Brady was now replaced by a video of Linda Holiday and Gisselle scissoring each other. Apparently Edelman managed to sneak into Giseles house and took the video. The whole night turned into a complete disaster, but we live in to the history of football lore.

Eagles 120 Patriots 69

Last edited:
Just before kick off a Sports-illustrated expose gets release that has a interview of Linda Holiday telling all the dirty secrets and has a cell phone picture of a Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, Mack Jones and RG having a wild orgy. Apparently Linda was suppose to be having a dinner date with Asante Samuel, but the date ended prematurely and Linda ended up going home early and walk in on the orgy.

Now because of this Mack will be too busy crying and burying his face in RG’s bosom. Belichick taking the playbook suddenly disappeared with Brady. Last word they rode off on Bills boat, but it the run into super hurricane Lee and they sink after being hit by a 100 foot wave. With the Patriots being down by 50 points the halftime show to honor Brady was now replaced by a video of Linda Holiday and Gisselle scissoring each other. Apparently Edelman managed to sneak into Giseles house and took the video. The whole night turned into a complete disaster, but we live in to the history of football lore.

Eagles 120 Patriots 69

<stunned silence>

Just read that a SB Nation poll of Patriots fans show that only 48% think that the Patriots will win this Sunday.
That's way too high. I would suggest that those 48%ers take off their rose colored glasses and look at reality.
We're doomed.

Hope that everyone is having a great Labor Day and enjoying life.
Because life as we have known it during the long off-season is about to change and not for the better.
The NFC Champions Eagles are coming to Gillette in 6 days and they are pissed about losing in the Super Bowl. These are not your Andy Reed Eagles, these are the Bradley Cooper era Eagles.
Do you think that Jalen Hurts got that last name by accident. No, he is here to put hurts on us.
This could get ugly fast. I'm talking the last Indiana Jones movie type ugly.
We are doomed.
Funny, because last year at this same time no one, and I mean on one was saying anything remotely like that about Hurts. In fact many were still wondering if he was going to have to be replaced. My point is, the book on many of these players and teams has not been written yet, despite what the doom and groomers would like us to believe. I for one will believe in the potential of this team until prove otherwise. Hell, with your attitude, why bother watching the game?

Funny, because last year at this same time no one, and I mean on one was saying anything remotely like that about Hurts. In fact many were still wondering if he was going to have to be replaced. My point is, the book on many of these players and teams has not been written yet, despite what the doom and groomers would like us to believe. I for one will believe in the potential of this team until prove otherwise. Hell, with your attitude, why bother watching the game?
(This is the karma thread, it's a long-standing tradition.)

Back