The end is indeed nigh....shooting at a BEER distributor WTFBEERBBQ

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38535909/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

MANCHESTER, Conn. — Seven people were shot after a worker opened fire at a beer distribution company in Manchester, Conn., early Tuesday morning.

The shooter was also shot and killed, bringing the total number of those shot to eight, officials confirmed with NBC News. Police did not say exactly how badly those shot were injured.

I mean hate on Heineken but seriously?

Geeze you'd think the guy would be too drunk to shoot straight..... guess they shut him off ROFL

8 dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when this would be huge/discussed ad nauseum news?

Actually it's Corvettes, prime rib, and vermont cheddar.......washed down with a cold Heineken.......

Altbier (Long Trail Ale is a nice one)
You should drink em with meat

When you hate 8 co-workers enough to want to kill them, clearly the problem does not lie with your co-workers.

Holy dickhead.

Altbier (Long Trail Ale is a nice one)
You should drink em with meat

I've had long trail, liked it.

I like sampling local brews when I travel for work, a lot of great stuff out there.

I know you are in to the brewing, I also dabble but not at home. I used to though..

There is a self-service brewery in my area where they have all the equipment, you go in and do your recipe, 2 weeks later come back and bottle it.
We do that every fall, a few friends and me.

I just save my bottles and re-use em every time.

Looks like it's up to 9 now.

When you hate 8 co-workers enough to want to kill them, clearly the problem does not lie with your co-workers.

Holy dickhead.

Should have just posted in the 'I work with an idiot ' thread. Less messy.

It is possible that somebody put a noodle behind the microwave though.

Should have just posted in the 'I work with an idiot ' thread. Less messy.

It is possible that somebody put a noodle behind the microwave though.

Noodles are serious business:coffee:

Holy dickhead.

If you're feeling that much hate, you might want to think about asking them if you can start working from home and move to AZ or somewhere like that.

the guy was going in for a disciplinary meeting, allegedly caught taking beer off the truck and selling it...but wait there is more to the story according to a neighbor or friend he had pictures on his phone of racial terms in teh bathroom stall and a hangman's noose

not even close to an excuse nor do I intend it to be but at this time it is not known if he searched out certain people or just random attacked

Back