The hex of Rex

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I know that everyone is expecting the Patriots to avenge the loss with TFB back at the helm.

But Rex has been waiting and planning for this since the first game. Why else would they have gone to Miami and laid such an egg last week?

I think we will see a Bills team that we have not seen before. I fear for TFB this week. The Bills fans are going to be out of their minds. Even more so than they normally are.

I hate to say it but this could be horrible to watch.

We may be DOOMED!!!

This team is going nowhere fast. Record is a complete mirage. HAVEN'T BEAT ANYONE! Rex has his guys ready and I fear he will out coach Bill again.

Honestly fear for Brady. Jimmy should be loose from go. The Bills might be the best team in the league and are super talented and we'll coached. Something were not. Hopefully we can attain their level of greatness after we get our head out of our ass.

This season might as well be over.

This team is going nowhere fast. Record is a complete mirage. HAVEN'T BEAT ANYONE! Rex has his guys ready and I fear he will out coach Bill again.

Honestly fear for Brady. Jimmy should be loose from go. The Bills might be the best team in the league and are super talented and we'll coached. Something were not. Hopefully we can attain their level of greatness after we get our head out of our ass.

This season might as well be over.

Yeah, I see what you did there... :)

Lol, With all the injuries to fan favorite players I think the fan base is subdued. the curse of the Bills continues.... but wait is that a glimmer of light I see in the distance?... Does Hope live for the Bills fans? Is there a chance! (cue dumber and dumber gif)

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/201...vs-tom-brady-a-thorough-schematic-examination

The Bills defense vs. Tom Brady: A thorough, schematic examination
by Chris Trapasso

Last year, the Bills lost twice to the Tom Brady-led Patriots. Both games were decided by one score.

In Week 2, Brady went nutso on Buffalo’s defense, torching it for 466 yards with three touchdowns and zero interceptions while completing 38 of 59 pass attempts.

In Week 11’s Monday Night Football clash, the Bills lost 20-13, but Brady wasn’t anywhere close to as productive or efficient. He went 20 of 39 — (51.2%) — for 277 yards with one touchdown and one interception.

I figured an outing with a completion percentage below 52% and fewer than two touchdowns is quite the rarity for Brady. Turns out, it is.

*** More **** sorry you will have to use the link. The charts don't copy well and the text follows the charts..

Go Bills

As badly as Rex and the Bills are going to humiliate New England this Sunday, it may well be the Patriots that are going to be begging Toronto to host some home games soon...

Doomed I tell ya.

We might as well all go have a snack.

Ummm, Bills' fans in the Karma thread? What is this like some reverse voodoo hex shit? Not that these guys are bad... just sayin'

Yeah, I see what you did there... :)

Maybe it's bc I'm closer but this ****in team is going nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Brady does his presser from Mass General. This team is a paper tiger headed for a huge reality check this Sunday. Most likely the turning point. A lose here would send us limping to the bye with a brutal 2nd half schedule.

Our offensive line sucks. Our wr's are slow and a bunch of nobodies. Bennett and Gronk might be the softest ****in duo in the league. Play when they want to play bs.

Our defense gets no pressure and gives up a fukton of yards. Cbs are short. Overrated linebackers.

Maybe if Bill stops reading the fluff media blowing smoke up his arse. Gets his head out of his arse. Then, and only then will he have a chance to turn it around.

Tbh the run is almost over and I can't wait for the cheating trash to be taking out and done with it!

IDK. The Pats are the best team out there. They are gonna crush the Bills. Maybe even shut them out.popcorn

IDK. The Pats are the best team out there. They are gonna crush the Bills. Maybe even shut them out.popcorn

As a troll,should you ask yourself "should I stick my stupid nose in a Patriots fan karma thread?

I guess your answer is "I'm an attention whore, so why not".

Welcome to my ignore list. And just like that, you have disappeared.

A few weeks back there was a karma thread for the Bills and everybody LAUGHED.

Figured that anybody could line up at QB and beat a hungry, well-coached team on the rise and we saw what happened. It was a good, old-school whipping and we were shut out at home.

We can't run on those guys and they are bigger and stronger on both sides of the line and now they are at home in front of savage mobs of booze-fueled WNY'ers and driven by a maniacal madman who lives for Patriots blood.

The problem here is that ON PAPER we are the better team and should win the game, but we are a dainty, finesse team that depends on trickery and cheating and doesn't respond well to getting kicked in the face by desperate hoodlums fighting for honor and respect.

McCoy not playing? Please, child. That is simply a master Trojan Horse strategy by Rex and LeSean is playing along perfectly, pretending to limp around and getting a week off practice. When the Pats see him in the backfield looking perfectly healthy they will know that their coach got out-foxed by the Bill's feisty General and their will to win will be sucked away instantly.

This will go down in history as one of the worst defeats of the Belichick/Brady era and lead to a complete meltdown of our overrated and narcissistic paper tigers and the celebratory bonfires will be raging in Buffalo as Rex does a keg stand with the revelers and then publicly doggystyles a beefy barfly named Tonawanda Wanda on the hood of a rusty jeep Wranger.

Gonna have some old-tyme, smash-mouth football come Sunday at 1 and a karmic comeuppance is in the cards for New England.

Juggernaut New Wave Bills 38
Delicate Panty-waist Patsies 9

The karma gods smited us last time because that Bills fan used reverse karma on us. Brady hasn't beat Rexy's Bills in a long time. They shut us out at home with a QB with no game tape at all. Imagine what they'll do to a QB with a shit ton of game tape? Beat Brady like a rented drum is what. The wheels come off this week.

The karma gods smited us last time because that Bills fan used reverse karma on us. Brady hasn't beat Rexy's Bills in a long time. They shut us out at home with a QB with no game tape at all. Imagine what they'll do to a QB with a shit ton of game tape? Beat Brady like a rented drum is what. The wheels come off this week.

Im such an idiot and didn't even think of that. Rex has years of tape on Brady. I'm not watching. I'll check in after I get my Luck jersey bc this team is going nowhere.

Hawg has already summed up this game beautifully. We metropolitan elite prep school latte sipping types are in for the kind of spanking that, trust me, not even the New or Old England upper class might enjoy.

A team supported by real Americans with names like Dave, Steve and John is going to brutalise the Pats supported by Harvey, Ronald and Tarquin Smith Junior the Third.

Forget 27-0. Try 27-0 squared.

Hawg has already summed up this game beautifully. We metropolitan elite prep school latte sipping types are in for the kind of spanking that, trust me, not even the New or Old England upper class might enjoy.

A team supported by real Americans with names like Dave, Steve and John is going to brutalise the Pats supported by Harvey, Ronald and Tarquin Smith Junior the Third.

Forget 27-0. Try 27-0 squared.
You're being too modest. We all know that the boys of the British upper crust are very fond of a good spanking.

Cheers

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...decision-while-attending-world-series-game-7/

When the Cleveland Indians hosted the Chicago Cubs for Game 7 of the World Series on Wednesday, Bills coach Rex Ryan was one of the 38,104 people in attendance.

As a lifelong Cubs fan, Ryan decided that he was going grab some Bills coaches, rent a bus and make the three-hour drive to Cleveland so he could have the chance of watching his Cubbies end their 108-year title drought.
This is Rex Ryan we're talking about, so there was no luxury box. Ryan and his fellow coaches sat in the center field bleachers.

Anyway, as you've probably heard by now, the Cubs' drought definitely ended. The only problem is that Ryan wasn't there to to see it. In what will probably go down as the most regrettable baseball decision of his life. the coach left the game after a rain delay hit following the completion of the ninth inning.

He left the game. Not only that, but he left a deciding World Series game that was tied, and going into extra innings. That breaks every rule of baseball. It's probably a good thing he's a football coach.

Ryan's still not happy that he left the game.
"I hate to admit it. I hate to admit it," Ryan said of leaving, via the Bills' official website. "We had to [leave] because we had to get back to work, you know what I mean? So we had to get back to work, we have the rain delay and I'm like, 'You have to be kidding.'"

The rain delay was only 17 minutes long, and it actually ended before Ryan was even able to leave the stadium, which made his decision to leave even more torturous.

"Well, the thing that was funny -- we leave, we're in the bleachers there and we slide out and I'm like, 'God we got to go,' and as we go we hear that it's clear that the rain stopped and all that but by then we're like no, we're heading out. But yeah, it was disappointing," Ryan said.

The situation actually got worse when the Bills' coaching staff got back to their bus and found out that the radio didn't work. At that point, there was no way to listen to the game, so Ryan called his brother Rob and had him play the radio through the phone.

"So I'm listening to my brother give us play-by-play. So, 'Cubs win!' So it was good," Ryan said.

Ryan said the coaching staff was able to attend the game because the Bills have an altered schedule this week due to the fact that they play on Monday night.

"If there was work to be done, then by gosh, I would have stayed and done the work but it worked out perfect where I was able to get out and scrounge up some tickets late and get down there," Ryan said. "So it was good. We had a little bus trip down there, so it was good.

The moral of the story is that if you're at a World Series Game 7 and your team has a chance to end a 108-year drought, don't leave the game, even if there's a rain delay.

Speaking of droughts, Ryan and the Bills are trying to end one right now. Buffalo hasn't made the playoffs since 1999, which is the longest any NFL team has gone without making the postseason.

Back