The last dance: Patriots vs the Jets 1PM 1/7/24

Bill is live at the presser right now, Man he really sounds ill.

With regards to the future, he says he will sit down with Robert and talk about it as they do every year.

I don't understand the media at times. Bill said in his opening statement what i wrote above and ended it with saying I have nothing more to say on this, happy to talk about the Jets game.

And yet, questions now being thrown at him about his future and what he is going to do etc.
The fact he didn't acknowledge the fans when he left the field said something to me. Most bad teams are bad all around period. This was just the offense. The fact that 2 of his best defensive players went down and they still played hard and great has to mean something.

Curran is still banging the he is gone drum. For his sake he better be..

Oh Curran's made sure to do his victory lap several times - while also laying it on incredibly thick about how fucking great he is. It's really, really gross.

He became a showman when he began his Quick Slants show. Bling became the end game. Good reporting be damned.

Oh Curran's made sure to do his victory lap several times - while also laying it on incredibly thick about how fucking great he is. It's really, really gross.

I can't stand him now. Every podcast he now does is just full of snarky, bitter jibes directed at Bill. He has lost any objectivity he may have once had.

people needed to see papa smurf throw the football a few games to be convinced

its better for everyone that we got to see it, now we can focus on the future
Honestly, it was just probably a heavy dose of copium from those folks, thinking that they'd turn it all around next year without having to bring someone else in.

It makes perfect sense.

There are millions of people interested in BB's future. There is a handful of people truly interested in a re-hashing of this Patriots/Jets game.
It doesn't make sense ffs. If the guy says he will have his meeting with RKK and he is not going to discuss his future and will only talk about the Jets game, why ask him questions about his future? You know you won't get an answer, so why ask?

So the Pats posted that he will be doing his morning press conference. Do you have a coach you are going to fire do the press conference? I guess it's possible.

So the Pats posted that he will be doing his morning press conference. Do you have a coach you are going to fire do the press conference? I guess it's possible.
It is possible. Also, they could just cancel it, it's just a zoom meeting with the BSM.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. Bill doesn't know, and RKK doesn't know, as the meeting has not taken place. RKK might have an idea of where he is included to go, but he's not stupid, and he will see how this meeting goes, what Bill says, ideas Bill might have etc etc

It doesn't make sense ffs. If the guy says he will have his meeting with RKK and he is not going to discuss his future and will only talk about the Jets game, why ask him questions about his future? You know you won't get an answer, so why ask?
he said he is not going to discuss X and will only talk about the game, why ask him questions about X? You know you won't get an answer, so why ask?

this is the entire dynamic of bb and the media in these situations and it is why they hate him. 😄

Hope Dallas pulls its starters. No need to get them hurt at this point. Cooks just took a shot for no good reason right now.

That is about the worst ending Bill could have, losing to the Jete ...

He said he wasn't going to talk about it, and that he'd meet with Kraft just like every year.
It makes zero logical sense to keep asking him about something he said he wasn't going to talk about. It makes perfect Boston Sports Media sense to keep asking him, so you can get your clip for your radio show bumper.

It's what reporters do. It's not just a Boston Sports Media thing.

Again, it's what reporters do. You all know this, so why pretend otherwise?

Back