The last dance: Patriots vs the Jets 1PM 1/7/24

these announcers aren't bad for the zzzzzzzz team.
Smith describing Hall's running style was embarrassing, Hall is one of the most sudden, explosive backs in the league.

The reality is setting in though this very well might be the end of BB in NE. Regardless of how people feel the dude is the best in history. It all comes to an end but man this doesn't feel right.
He's not leaving.

Which is why, I wanted them to tank this season after I read the writing on the wall. The D is lights out without Judon and Gonzo. I'd like to see BB coach next years team because I think it could be pretty special. I hope we see it. I really do.
Just tells you that Gonzo wasn’t the right pick there. Should have been Zay Flowers, Jordan Addison, or Anton Harrison.

Throw The Towel GIF

Just tells you that Gonzo wasn’t the right pick there. Should have been Zay Flowers, Jordan Addison, or Anton Harrison.
Maybe. Then again I would have traded up to grab Flowers. Then again, they didn't have a QB either. Maybe build the D, then go offense this year? I dunno you might be right.

Man, we are getting no decisions. There was some late, revenge hits on Pharoh there and they decide to pick up the flag.

Freaking Barmore is still in there. Sigh...dancing with the devil I see.

Back