The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

I'm pleased that some of our elected officials are now unafraid to discuss the topic, but we're still a very long way
from real transparency. There are many in the UFO community who feel that recent document releases from our
Government on the topic were underwhelming at best with nothing of real value being learned that wasn't already
known for decades.

I'm going to try to avoid politics, because the obfuscation on this issue is truly bi-partisan, but my belief is that, ultimately,
this issue, and the huge interest by the public, will be used to create new pork barrel organizations, with plenty of funding, that will pay lip service
at best to the real, vital question that these phenomena pose for all of us:

What and who are they and what do they want with us?

While the country is just barely waking up to the legitimacy of this topic, I moved past belief quite a while ago and have moved on to the
latter part of that question. I don't have any grand insight, but I'm pretty sure that whatever they are they seem to practice a sort of uniform
code that is suspiciously similar to the "Prime Directive" from Star Trek, which is fucking really weird when you think about. They don't seem
aggressive at all except when a nuclear power starts rattling sabres whereupon they quickly show up and scare the piss out the military.

Aside from a few thousand cattle mutilations and plenty of temporary (yet traumatizing) abductions of people they really seem to be staying out of our business to
a very large extent, assuming it's not just a very gentle approach to enslaving or destroying humanity, which they could probably do easily.

I've heard a theory that, since the universe is vast, aliens use Earth as a sort of highway rest area on their way to someplace else and they don't want to see us blow it up. I
kind of like that concept, but......who knows?

Imagine if major political figures stood up in front of the country and stated:

Sure, we sort of know what's been going on, but we couldn't do a damn thing to stop it if we wanted to, so we've decided to
play act for better than 75 years that these things are the imaginings of crazy people. That was fun while it lasted, but now the main

thing is to act real serious like we give a damn so we don't look like a bunch of impotent fools. We currently just ask a bunch of questions that nobody
can really answer and we can milk that for quite a while before anybody gets wise to us. After all.....the important thing is us keeping our jobs until
it's time to buy a beach house with a tiki bar.

Great comments Hawg. The point you raise about "who are they and what do they want with us" is at the heart of matter. My sense is they (government/pentagon) don't know the full answer, therefore don't want to field questions about the topic.

Here's a clip from a hearing a few years back where Sen Richard Blumenthal touches on a few key areas about the issue, including:

"The American people have no idea about the intensity of the threat in space"

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1562440951305760770

Great comments Hawg. The point you raise about "who are they and what do they want with us" is at the heart of matter. My sense is they (government/pentagon) don't know the full answer, therefore don't want to field questions about the topic.

Here's a clip from a hearing a few years back where Sen Richard Blumenthal touches on a few key areas about the issue, including:

I didn't take that clip so much as to mean UFOs but our adversaries in space such as Russia and China and maybe to a lesser extent the amount of risk of things just going absolutely sideways out there. :shrug-n2:

They know who they are...their psyops are proof of it.

Maybe "they" are "us."

That is, remember the argument against time travel that if time travel could be invented, we'd already know because all time travel ever would have already happened?

Well, maybe it did.

I mean, no reason it can't be both - it could be time traveling aliens.

:coffee:

I didn't take that clip so much as to mean UFOs but our adversaries in space such as Russia and China and maybe to a lesser extent the amount of risk of things just going absolutely sideways out there. :shrug-n2:

Yea, and that could be all there is.........but, I think the typical American knows the Russians and Chinese are up there in space and are a potential threat, and have known that for a long time.

So I just got a sense he was trying to hint at something else, especially given the recent admission that Lue Elizondo has been consulting with them for apparently for some time now.

I'm pleased that some of our elected officials are now unafraid to discuss the topic, but we're still a very long way
from real transparency. There are many in the UFO community who feel that recent document releases from our
Government on the topic were underwhelming at best with nothing of real value being learned that wasn't already
known for decades.

I'm going to try to avoid politics, because the obfuscation on this issue is truly bi-partisan, but my belief is that, ultimately,
this issue, and the huge interest by the public, will be used to create new pork barrel organizations, with plenty of funding, that will pay lip service
at best to the real, vital question that these phenomena pose for all of us:

What and who are they and what do they want with us?

While the country is just barely waking up to the legitimacy of this topic, I moved past belief quite a while ago and have moved on to the
latter part of that question. I don't have any grand insight, but I'm pretty sure that whatever they are they seem to practice a sort of uniform
code that is suspiciously similar to the "Prime Directive" from Star Trek, which is fucking really weird when you think about. They don't seem
aggressive at all except when a nuclear power starts rattling sabres whereupon they quickly show up and scare the piss out the military.

Aside from a few thousand cattle mutilations and plenty of temporary (yet traumatizing) abductions of people they really seem to be staying out of our business to
a very large extent, assuming it's not just a very gentle approach to enslaving or destroying humanity, which they could probably do easily.

I've heard a theory that, since the universe is vast, aliens use Earth as a sort of highway rest area on their way to someplace else and they don't want to see us blow it up. I
kind of like that concept, but......who knows?

Imagine if major political figures stood up in front of the country and stated:

Sure, we sort of know what's been going on, but we couldn't do a damn thing to stop it if we wanted to, so we've decided to
play act for better than 75 years that these things are the imaginings of crazy people. That was fun while it lasted, but now the main

thing is to act real serious like we give a damn so we don't look like a bunch of impotent fools. We currently just ask a bunch of questions that nobody
can really answer and we can milk that for quite a while before anybody gets wise to us. After all.....the important thing is us keeping our jobs until
it's time to buy a beach house with a tiki bar.

Look at how much morality has changed over the last 50 years, 200 years, 500 years, 2000 years. Segregation was a thing just a couple generations ago. Slavery…or thinking colonialism was ‘helping’ a different tribe….now all clearly seen as wrong.

Now imagine a thousand or a million years of more civilizational advancement and moral policy evolution.

Am almost positive that an advanced civilization’s evolved morality would absolutely have some sort of policy around a prime directive, or no subjugating or coercing a less advanced species. Coercion of human will is primitive, akin to current times/thinking and government policy. A more evolved perspective is probably just watch and observe and only step in to prevent self-species’ annihilation…..

Maybe "they" are "us."

That is, remember the argument against time travel that if time travel could be invented, we'd already know because all time travel ever would have already happened?

Well, maybe it did.

I mean, no reason it can't be both - it could be time traveling aliens.

:coffee:

Am gonna guess you recently watched Interstellar

Interesting comments from former DNI John Ratcliffe this past weekend.

He comments about the incredible performance characteristics that have been observed on some of these objects. At the very end, you can tell he gets taken a bit aback when hit with the "alien" question:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1614644671589892101

Interesting comments from former DNI John Ratcliffe this past weekend.

He comments about the incredible performance characteristics that have been observed on some of these objects. At the very end, you can tell he gets taken a bit aback when hit with the "alien" question:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1614644671589892101

The types of aerial and ocean maneuvers that defy physics would make sense if the method of movement is not propulsion (shooting something out the back via Newtonian physics) but rather an anti-gravity device based on bending waves.

Here is a Forbes article about a US Navy patent filed for an anti-gravity device….

The types of aerial and ocean maneuvers that defy physics would make sense if the method of movement is not propulsion (shooting something out the back via Newtonian physics) but rather an anti-gravity device based on bending waves.

Here is a Forbes article about a US Navy patent filed for an anti-gravity device….

The video I'm including is by the controversial Bob Lazar. I've read a book about him and listened to multiple interviews (Rogan etc.) and watched several documentaries. While
there are some that call him a fraud and a liar, it is clear that there can be found increasing amounts of evidence to suggest that his story is true.

I've watched the video below a number of times, because he throws a ton of information at the listener and I needed to listen to his explanation (which starts around the 21 minute mark)
of nuclear physics, notably the difference between gravity A and gravity B and how that can be used to engineer an engine that can defeat gravity/inertia and therefore, gain control
of time. I'm not trained in this very complex area of science, but I think I understand most of what he's getting at, but it's hard for me to explain.

I had seen this before the "gimbel" video was released and the craft the Navy pilots captured on film moves suspiciously similar to the things Lazar explained some 34 years ago. Its a
method of propulsion which has no parallel in anything humankind has. Or has revealed.

Anyhow, it's not easy to find 40 minutes to really watch this video, but I think it an important toolkit to understanding the evidence that we're seeing. I'm on team Lazar. He's not
a perfect person, but I think his story is real and he's been put through a lot of bad stuff over the course of the last few decades but, in essence, wants us to understand what is
actually going on. That is his real motivation and his story has never changed. He's never wavered. I think he's got huge balls to have done what he's done.

View: https://youtu.be/hnW9-vsx3mc

The video I'm including is by the controversial Bob Lazar. I've read a book about him and listened to multiple interviews (Rogan etc.) and watched several documentaries. While
there are some that call him a fraud and a liar, it is clear that there can be found increasing amounts of evidence to suggest that his story is true.

I've watched the video below a number of times, because he throws a ton of information at the listener and I needed to listen to his explanation (which starts around the 21 minute mark)
of nuclear physics, notably the difference between gravity A and gravity B and how that can be used to engineer an engine that can defeat gravity/inertia and therefore, gain control
of time. I'm not trained in this very complex area of science, but I think I understand most of what he's getting at, but it's hard for me to explain.

I had seen this before the "gimbel" video was released and the craft the Navy pilots captured on film moves suspiciously similar to the things Lazar explained some 34 years ago. Its a
method of propulsion which has no parallel in anything humankind has. Or has revealed.

Anyhow, it's not easy to find 40 minutes to really watch this video, but I think it an important toolkit to understanding the evidence that we're seeing. I'm on team Lazar. He's not
a perfect person, but I think his story is real and he's been put through a lot of bad stuff over the course of the last few decades but, in essence, wants us to understand what is
actually going on. That is his real motivation and his story has never changed. He's never wavered. I think he's got huge balls to have done what he's done.

View: https://youtu.be/hnW9-vsx3mc

i heard the rogan pod before. lazar called the undiscovered element decades before discovery

This is a very interesting video of Bob Lazar being interviewed by talk show host Joe Rogan.

Bob's reactions to Rogans's questions are examined by a body language expert.......I won't give the conclusions away. :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGL52L7btLw

Calling Lazar a liar is like a cottage industry on Youtube. He generates a lot of heat and there are a few things that initially bothered me about the guy, but
element 115 is a major argument in his favor and it, Moscovium, is now in the periodic table when the initial wave of criticism focused on his
having invented a fake element that wasn't created (artificially) until years later. One hell of a coincidence. He was also accused of faking his resume that he attended MIT when
there was "no record" found that he did so, but the men in black got sloppy and didn't scrub hard enough. Same deal with his employment by Uncle
Sugar out in the Nevada desert. . Again, Lazar wasn't lying, but there were clearly some powerful people invested in making him look like somebody
that nobody should listen to because his story wasn't supposed to told to the common folk, because they don't really matter.

He's a weird dude, but I think he's telling the truth.

If we could find a way to harness the energy created by the interaction of sub-atomic particles (as Lazar describes in the video) in a way that was STABLE and wouldn't, say, blow half
the planet up, then the power is unthinkable. It stands to reason that a civilization far more advanced may have found a way to do so, perhaps with elements that
they have either created or found. One hundred years ago nobody thought we could split the atom and create planet-killing bombs or nuclear reactors. What could the next hundred
years bring? What could an alien culture that was highly developed when humans were apes have mastered? I think gravity is one strong possibility.

And if you can overcome gravity then you can also transcend time. This is how aliens can traverse the vastness of space. We say it is impossible because it would
take, perhaps, hundreds of years traveling at light speed to get here from wherever they started from, but once you create your own anti-gravity "bubble", if you will, then time simply
doesn't happen the same way it does in the gravity "B" universe, of which the Earth is a part. You could get here from there or vice-versa in no time at all. This is also how these alien craft can, (while being viewed or tracked on radar) "disappear" before observers eyes. They crank up the gravity A waves, counteract the gravity B waves and they are no longer in the same "time" as the observers. Poof. Gone.

I suck at explaining it and describe it in Layman's terms, but can anyone refute the concept?

Back