The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

I've witnessed these machines more than once. I lived in Phoenix when the lights happened. The lights were the TR-3B's. It was done for publicity mostly.
I also witnessed one
This is my report to the National UFO Center. I screwed the date up when I reported it and I couldn't get them to correct it. The sighting was actually on 6/1/00

Very Large Triangle Shaped Object

Several other similar reports in the area have prompted me to report this sighting.

On Freeville Rd, between Ithaca and Freeville, NY, a dark remote Rd at night, we witnessed a very, VERY large Triangular craft.

The weather was clear and the night sky was spectacular for stargazing.

There is very little artificial light in this area.

At first, I notice a bright star with tiny flashes around it. I thought I was seeing satellites. Then I noticed across from it, at a distance of possibly 100 feet, the same thing, and again at a third point, making a triangle shape.

In between the lights, was darkness, no stars could be seen. As we watched, we could see this object, which may have been up to 2000 feet in the sky, was moving very slowly to the east

Last edited:
I've witnessed these machines more than once. I lived in Phoenix when the lights happened. The lights were the TR-3B's. It was done for publicity mostly.

I do remember multiple witnesses though claiming the wings of that Phoenix craft were so long you could "land a whole fleet of Stealth bombers" on them....

Unidentified flying objects? Yes

Space aliens flying them? No.

The distances are too vast
Distance is too vast when you think of conventional travel as we know it but not when you think in terms of Einstein's theory of relativity, blackholes, wormholes etc.. Traveling between galaxies could be near instantaneous to races that know how to traverse or even create wormholes, and it's not as far fetched as it sounds. I think the only far fetched part is an alien race actually finding us because of the vastness of the universe, it's like finding a needle in a galaxy sized haystack, and maybe that's what you mean. But consider that our primitive species has already found 24 earth like planets within our own galaxy so far. What would a race just 1000 or 10000 years older than us be able to find?

Distance is too vast when you think of conventional travel as we know it but not when you think in terms of Einstein's theory of relativity, blackholes, wormholes etc.. Traveling between galaxies could be near instantaneous to races that know how to traverse or even create wormholes, and it's not as far fetched as it sounds. I think the only far fetched part is an alien race actually finding us because of the vastness of the universe, it's like finding a needle in a galaxy sized haystack, and maybe that's what you mean. But consider that our primitive species has already found 24 earth like planets within our own galaxy so far. What would a race just 1000 or 10000 years older than us be able to find?

Looks like the mythical "warp drive" may actually be a possibility. With the universe being something on the order of 14 Billion years old, and the fact the earth and our solar system checks in at about 4 billion years of age......well that means in all likelihood many races/civilizations have probably preceded us. No doubt they faced the same "distance" issue, and probably developed their own gravity and time bending warp drives to overcome that barrier:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk5bxHetL4s

If the growth of technology is exponentially the same across the board, what have we accomplished in 1000 years?? Where will we be 1000 years from now? Able to detect signals from further away with better precision? Able to see further with telescopy? Able to traverse further distances faster and more efficiently?

If the growth of technology is exponentially the same across the board, what have we accomplished in 1000 years?? Where will we be 1000 years from now? Able to detect signals from further away with better precision? Able to see further with telescopy? Able to traverse further distances faster and more efficiently?
When full AI is accomplished which might happen in Gen Z's lifetime, the exponential growth over the next 1000 years is impossible to predict IMO. Assuming it doesn't enslave or destroy us humans :) Truth be told AI worries me a lot more than any possible ET encounter.

When full AI is accomplished which might happen in Gen Z's lifetime, the exponential growth over the next 1000 years is impossible to predict IMO. Assuming it doesn't enslave or destroy us humans :) Truth be told AI worries me a lot more than any possible ET encounter.
AI already took over...D-WAVE supercomputer runs by itself.

Elon Musk gives it within 5 years that AI will be fully autonomous

Unidentified flying objects? Yes

Space aliens flying them? No.

The distances are too vast
Too vast for OUR current state of technology.... To look up in that night sky see all those stars and say that WE are the only life out there is a very high form of arrogance. And what we can see with the naked eye is just a sliver of what is really out there.

I recently stumbled across a film that Bob Lazar made years back where he explains how ET craft can traverse massive distances without the barrier of time being a factor. I'm not a physicist and am not particularly edumacated, so I had to listen to his explanation (the film is about 40 minutes long) several times before it started to make sense to me.

In a nutshell--- time, as I understand it, is a function of gravity. If you take two identical atomic clocks and leave one at ground level (on earth) and put the other one in space where there is way less then when reunited back on Earth the clocks will no longer display the same time. To try and make this clearer, time is said to slow way down the nearer you get to a black hole (this is extremely cliff notes, but that's the gist of it). I'm sure some smart folks will roll their eyes at that, but I'm trying to be brief.

So, the gravity with which we are familiar with can be termed "gravity B" and it exists everywhere where there is mass (i.e., planet earth) and is inherent in all mass in the universe. As far as we know. It is a weak field which can be proved by a person jumping in the air. We thereby temporarily break the bond of gravity. Lazar states that there is another kind of gravity "gravity A" that holds the protons and neutrons of elemental atoms together and it is extremely powerful. This is fundamental nuclear force. As the explanation goes, the higher numbered elements in the periodic table, can be monkeyed with in a particle accelerator, such as CERN, and you if add a proton to the nucleus of an element it fundamentally changes the properties of the element and it becomes something different -- a higher numbered element and that's where things get hairy.

The point of all this is that it is postulated that this nuclear force can be manipulated to escape the nucleus of the atoms in certain higher elements and thereby be "accessible" to counteract the effects of Gravity B and "bend time" in the process to where it is imperceptible and there is no inertia. This is how light years of distance can be traveled in no time at all. The motive forces is a controlled reaction between matter and anti-matter, using gravity A to overcome gravity B which when cranked up can make a UAP disappear from view. Become invisible. What actually occurs is that they are no longer in the same time that the observers of the craft are. The whole thing is pretty deep, I think it is worth consideration, because it's a pretty important question and this answer does have some logic. It's not just "flying", it's time travel of a sort.

Forgive me for this flawed explanation and if it makes somebody curious then I recommend watching the clip and perhaps you will get more detail than I did while I was repeatedly listening while distracted with various projects. Some of it sunk in, but I'm not sure how much I missed or was missing from the film.

I don't know if it will pass scientific scrutiny, but, clearly, we are being visited by beings from a long, long way away and Lazar's explanation provides the best (only, really) explanation I have heard as to how this can be achieved. They have apparently mastered an aspect of physics that we have not.

For those unfamiliar, Lazar was hammered for talking about "element 115" years ago when that element did not exist. We can now create it, but is is extremely unstable and we haven't learned
how to stabilize it, but maybe the ETs have. If you look at a periodic table now you will see Moscovium, AKA element 115, along with several more through 118.

Lazar has been around for years and people aren't laughing at him quite as hard as they used to because shit he told us decades ago keeps being proved correct. I think it's possible he's got a
pretty decent handle on the concept of interstellar travel. He's likely not the only one, but he's the only one telling us about it, simply because he thinks it's important that we know. He's
risked his life to tell his story and we should probably listen to him.

Here he is:

View: https://youtu.be/-akoihqVwos

Last edited:
I recently stumbled across a film that Bob Lazar made years back where he explains how ET craft can traverse massive distances without the barrier of time being a factor. I'm not a physicist and am not particularly edumacated, so I had to listen to his explanation (the film is about 40 minutes long) several times before it started to make sense to me.

In a nutshell--- time, as I understand it, is a function of gravity. If you take two identical atomic clocks and leave one at ground level (on earth) and put the other one in space where there is way less then when reunited back on Earth the clocks will no longer display the same time. To try and make this clearer, time is said to slow way down the nearer you get to a black hole (this is extremely cliff notes, but that's the gist of it). I'm sure some smart folks will roll their eyes at that, but I'm trying to be brief.

So, the gravity with which we are familiar with can be termed "gravity B" and it exists everywhere where there is mass (i.e., planet earth) and is inherent in all mass in the universe. As far as we know. It is a weak field which can be proved by a person jumping in the air. We thereby temporarily break the bond of gravity. Lazar states that there is another kind of gravity "gravity A" that holds the protons and neutrons of elemental atoms together and it is extremely powerful. This is fundamental nuclear force. As the explanation goes, the higher numbered elements in the periodic table, can be monkeyed with in a particle accelerator, such as CERN, and you if add a proton to the nucleus of an element it fundamentally changes the properties of the element and it becomes something different -- a higher numbered element and that's where things get hairy.

The point of all this is that it is postulated that this nuclear force can be manipulated to escape the nucleus of the atoms in certain higher elements and thereby be "accessible" to counteract the effects of Gravity B and "bend time" in the process to where it is imperceptible and there is no inertia. This is how light years of distance can be traveled in no time at all. The motive forces is a controlled reaction between matter and anti-matter, using gravity A to overcome gravity B which when cranked up can make a UAP disappear from view. Become invisible. What actually occurs is that they are no longer in the same time that the observers of the craft are. The whole thing is pretty deep, I think it is worth consideration, because it's a pretty important question and this answer does have some logic. It's not just "flying", it's time travel of a sort.

Forgive me for this flawed explanation and if it makes somebody curious then I recommend watching the clip and perhaps you will get more detail than I did while I was repeatedly listening while distracted with various projects. Some of it sunk in, but I'm not sure how much I missed or was missing from the film.

I don't know if it will pass scientific scrutiny, but, clearly, we are being visited by beings from a long, long way away and Lazar's explanation provides the best (only, really) explanation I have heard as to how this can be achieved. They have apparently mastered an aspect of physics that we have not.

For those unfamiliar, Lazar was hammered for talking about "element 115" years ago when that element did not exist. We can now create it, but is is extremely unstable and we haven't learned
how to stabilize it, but maybe the ETs have. If you look at a periodic table now you will see Moscovium, AKA element 115, along with several more through 118.

Lazar has been around for years and people aren't laughing at him quite as hard as they used to because shit he told us decades ago keeps being proved correct. I think it's possible he's got a
pretty decent handle on the concept of interstellar travel. He's likely not the only one, but he's the only one telling us about it, simply because he thinks it's important that we know. He's
risked his life to tell his story and we should probably listen to him.

Here he is:

View: https://youtu.be/-akoihqVwos

Good stuff, thanks!
Quicky explainer of paragraph 2 above (the gravity/time relationship) I shared with some of the Little Wanderers recently:

View: https://youtu.be/F5PfjsPdBzg

And (since some times of explanations help some more than others) a couple more detailed ones:

View: https://youtu.be/XRr1kaXKBsU

View: https://youtu.be/0sTBZ2G4vow

Highly intriguing video of a UAP near an airport in Puerto Rico back in 2013. Apparently it was moving over 120MPH at times, dove into the water, and then split into 2 objects near the end of the vid.

There is a link to a very comprehensive scientific analysis in the comments:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEhgnkQoPqQ

Interesting comments from former Asst. Defense Secretary Chris Mellon on the reporting of UAP's/UFO's - it seems Air Force participation has been rather "lacking".

I like his comment toward the end "The alien hypothesis best fits the facts":

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LjlmAY54yI

Back