The Official "Kurt Warner Screwed My Fantasy Team" Thread

My league only has 4 teams in the playoffs so its a cumulative of 2 weeks...i was only down 19 points heading into monday night with warner and vernon davis....figured i'd get a nice lead....ended up with only a half point lead into next week with a trip to the championship round on the line....ugh...next week hes against detroit though so im gonna start him again

I hate the league I play in, if you don't get a TD, points are not awarded. Welker is a flat out bust in my league.

td leagues are pretty lame. it seems ridiculous for a guy to get double digit catches and 100 yds and get nothing from it.

td leagues are pretty lame. it seems ridiculous for a guy to get double digit catches and 100 yds and get nothing from it.

I agree. I hate it. They also do not take points away for int's and such so a Qb can flat out suck and beat my team where my Qb had a good game.

Warner's actually screwed me three times this year.

Last night, Plus, the game he sat out a few weeks ago after saying all week he was going to play.. And then the following week, I sit him not wanting to get burned agasin.. And he goes out and throws for like 345 and 3 TD's!

Damn you all to hell, Kurt Warner!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

In honor of how the media has been assraping BB over this whole AD/ Moss thing without knowing facts, I present...idiot media generated controversy mode:

RE: this thread title

"Inside sources say that Kurt Warner is verified to have been cheating on his wife with what is referred to as a "fantasy team" of women who were the exclusive stable of another man."

In honor of how the media has been assraping BB over this whole AD/ Moss thing without knowing facts, I present...idiot media generated controversy mode:

RE: this thread title

"Inside sources say that Kurt Warner is verified to have been cheating on his wife with what is referred to as a "fantasy team" of women who were the exclusive stable of another man."

I WISH I had a "fantasy team" like that!! :thumb: And Kurt Warner or any other guy wouldn't be allowed anywhere near them!! (Hot lesbians not only allowed, but heavily encouraged, to be near them... ;) lol)

Kurt Warner saved me...I had a 57 point lead against my opponet. I had no one playin last night. He had KW, LF on Arizona and Vernon Davis. He only got 10 points last night. I won 107 to 62. I got second place in my league for playoffs starting next week and he went from 1st to 4th and just made it.

Kurt Warner saved me...I had a 57 point lead against my opponet. I had no one playin last night. He had KW, LF on Arizona and Vernon Davis. He only got 10 points last night. I won 107 to 62. I got second place in my league for playoffs starting next week and he went from 1st to 4th and just made it.

Well this is the thread for that other guy to post in.. So GFY!!! :4321: ;)

I have zero sympathy for you.

My choices at QB are Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, and Vince Young.

I won my division outright and am the 3rd seed. (3 Division winners and 1 Wildcard make it) I missed having to play the #1 seed in the first round by like 9 points.

Hopin to make it to the finals, and maybe I'll get lucky and the #1 seed will have a bad game either this week and leave me with a better matchup or next week when he plays me.

This is my first year playing Fantasy Football and I like it, I think I'll play next year maybe a little more seriously. (I got started like halfway through this season)

I have zero sympathy for you.

My choices at QB are Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, and Vince Young.
You have chosen...poorly

250px-Knight.jpg

I ended up with the #2 seed in the playoffs with a .500 record...:coffee:

I ended up with the #2 seed in the playoffs with a .500 record...:coffee:
Damn, my league was slightly more competitive.

1. Chicago Bulldogs 6-1
2. The Awesomeness 5-2
3. Halifax Explosion 5-2 (Me)
4. Little Elvis 5-2

But it was just some crap league on NFL.com, only like 3 people in it including me even bothered to play.

NFC
Pigsarmy 7-7 #2 seed
Waitswhats7-7 out
Starvin cougars 6-8 out
Jacksonville Jackoffs 4-10 out

AFC
Wafflehouse warriors 12-2 #1 seed
Yoda Secret stash 8-6 #3 seed
Indiana goats 8-6 #4 seed
NE Rox 4-10 out
Back a few sundays I beat the Jacksonville Jackoffs by less than 2 points...If I lost that game I would'nt even made the playoffs...

I had a huge lead going into the game with Warner, Fitgerald and Crabtree with my opponent having Gore.

I'm glad I had such a big lead!

Tied for first but finished 2nd based on tie-breaker-

Playoffs this week-one and done but I'll play Warner again I think over Rivers due to the matchup.

Brandon Marshall ass raped me and knocked me out of the tournament. F'n donks! :shrug:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

FU Kurt Warner.... and FU Aaron Rodgers (for last week anyways)

Between those two, I have been bounced from 3 playoffs... one of them being a big money league.

nutpunch

Back