WR Wes Welker
WR Deion Branch
TE Aaron Hernandez
OG Dan Connolly
DL Mike Wright
DL Ron Brace
DL Brandon Deaderick
OLB Tully Banta-Cain

That's one of the most talented group of inactives I can remember.

I don't mind that inactive list at all. No fear of Wes getting hurt today!

(unless he's like some of the drunkin' fools in the stands, falling down, and/or up the stairs at the stadium....)

Go Patriots!

Had a feeling that WW would be inactive but that thing that happened last year could have been anyone.

Looking forward to seeing the debut of Taylor Price and hopefully some positive moments from B.Tate and Edelman.

Edelman should be in Welkers spot... I personally think this is good for Tom and the younger guys to get some reps during actual games. If Tom and the guys like Tate can get their timing down this will certainly help incase of a catastrophic injury during the playoffs...

Agree with BMooney. Huge day for Gronk. And get that 1000 yards for BJGE. And at least Pryor is back to work.

I don't mind that inactive list at all. No fear of Wes getting hurt today!

(unless he's like some of the drunkin' fools in the stands, falling down, and/or up the stairs at the stadium....)

Go Patriots!
Dont go their please...:coffee:

I expect Fred Taylor getting lots of reps to get his feet wet....

Dont go their please...:coffee:

Oh, I'm sure we've all been there and done that....

The only falling I want to see today is Patriots players falling into the endzone, scoring touchdowns....yeah baby!

Price, Edelman, Slater and Tate are the remainder of the WRs, if i'm not mistaken.

Even if we lose I'm excited to see the younger WR's in action... I expect if its a fiasco BB will Pull Brady fast and put the great Hoyer in as sack bait... :coffee:

166596_10100343896964543_2244145_61416467_2812847_n.jpg

Welker's being a healthy scratch is THE indicator to me that BB doesn't REALLY give a single eff about this game. Deion sitting doesn't bother me as I already said any guy with an owie sitting this one out is fine even if they could play through it and he has a tweaked knee and has a looooooooooong injury history

Back