The Official Mega Buttfumble Thread

anderson

Awfully Cavalier
Reaction score
tumblr_mdyqc6dJa61rshl92o1_400.gif

Enjoy!

I think this has surpassed Garo's gaffe as the best blooper in NFL history.

Also, if anyone believes the presence of this thread means the Buttfumble will only be posted or discussed in this thread you are sadly mistaken.

The Buttfumble is a gift that must be shared. It is too awesome to limit it to one or two threads.

Also, if anyone believes the presence of this thread means the Buttfumble will only be posted or discussed in this thread you are sadly mistaken.

The Buttfumble is a gift that must be shared. It is too awesome to limit it to one or two threads.

I was just coming to express this exact sentiment, but you stole it from me.

With sincere apologies to the old platitude: You can't stop the Buttfumble. You can't even hope to contain it.

Cheers, BostonTim

It still mesmerizes me how Sanchez doesn't see that huge ass in front of him. It's like watching the coyote run into the brick wall with the tunnel painted on it.

Where's the sticky? :taptaptap:

article-2237583-162DE6E5000005DC-651_634x384.jpg

zo3M0WvJzJ0fU7rK.png

popcorn

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...e-year-in-gifs-the-gift-that-keeps-on-giving/

Mark Sanchez may not be good at quarterbacking. He is, however, the MVP of the league at making us laugh. He possesses all the qualities you look for in a franchise gif subject.
He’s fearless …

Always makes those around him better …

He is capable of coming up with the heady play

Always demonstrating great awareness of what is going on around him …

And pays meticulous attention to detail …

But most importantly, is always the butt of all your jokes.

[gifs via @cfbsection and @cjzero]

http://deadspin.com/5970872/hallelu...tylenol-your-sunday-nfl-gif-roundup-[updated]

It's old hat at this point if you've been following the NFL at all, but it's too perfect not to at least summarize, even if too briefly: The Jets brought Tim Tebow in during the off-season, and said that Mark Sanchez was the starter but also that Tim Tebow would factor into the offense in some meaningful way. He didn't. But Sanchez sucked too. After a bunch of stuff, they benched Sanchez, while Tebow was injured, for third-string quarterback Greg McElroy. The owner said he wanted McElroy in the next game, but the coaches reinstalled Sanchez. Two games later, Sanchez was almost historically bad, so they pulled him again for McElroy between that game and this one—during that same week, Chris Mortensen reported Tebow's intention to leave for Jacksonville in the off-season. Jason La Canfora reported that Tebow wouldn't even dress—then he did, and both Tebow and Sanchez were listed as the #2 QB on the depth chart, somehow. Got it? Greg McElroy was sacked 11 (11) times today, and Jeremy Kerley, a wide receiver, surpassed Tebow's total yardage with one pass that went for 42 yards (Tebow has racked up 39 passing this year) about two minutes into the game. So. Yeah. What do two quarterbacks enconsced in perhaps one of the biggest quarterbacking cluster****s of all time say to each other when they're both listed at #2 on the depth chart? Nothing, it appears:
ku-xlarge.gif

We wouldn't be representing this game the way it happened if we didn't give you McElroy on the ground—but we went another way with it: Watch QB1 try to make a tackle after he threw an interception at the end of the third quarter. He's number 14. It took me a minute:
ku-xlarge.gif

And finally, to get the taste out of your mouth, a 63-yard punt return touchdown from the Chargers' Micheal Spurlock. (Yes, #3 is the punter.) It wasn't the difference, but very little that could have happened during this one would have made much of a difference:
ku-xlarge.gif

It's like Christmas up in here o:)

Back