The official, mile-long Bejarvus Green-Ellis thread

3 Point Stan

POW! Right in the kissah.
Reaction score
I've been real big on this guy for like 10 years now. Reminds me of the perfect combination of Barry Sanders, Mikhail Baryshnikov and Christian Okoye.

I think he's poised for a big season one of these seasons.

GO PATS!

I really hope he gets a chance to shine this year. I've liked him basically every time he plays and I normally have more confidence in him than I do in Maroney.

I wouldn't mind seeing him top on the depth chart for at least part of the season and see what he does with it.

I fully endorse this thread.

I'd like a local expert to share his or her opinion on how he handles the blitz but I love the fact that he's not afraid of contact and turns it up instead of tippy-toe-ing out of bounds for a net gain of -1 yard.

Besides the fact that BGE is involved in a major conspiracy to cover up the fact that aliens assisinated JFK then provided the USA with the technology to complete the moon landing in a studio in southern California, I am a huge fan.

I would like to see him with a major role in the run game this season.

Major role.

Since we let #97 leave in FA, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that he's the best player with Jarvus Green in his name on the entire roster.

How many posts does it take to get to a mile?:shrug:

How many posts does it take to get to a mile?:shrug:
Depends on the font, margins, page layout, etc.

Why hasn't anyone tried BJGE at QB yet? Seems a waste to have him just carry the ball.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think if he really applies himself, he could be almost as good a Patrick Pass was.

LOL at the summoning in this thread.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWwmIfy0GNE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWwmIfy0GNE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

He's only ONE 2,000-yard rushing season away from being one of the all-time greats.

Back