THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Hope ya'll are doing good

:wave:

200.gif

Howdy

Hi All

A little about me. I like fast cars and fast women. Sometimes fast food. Refugee from the other board. Born and raised in Massachusetts. Patsfan from back when Grogan and Vataha were playing. I met Grogan at Bryant college when training camp was there.

Live out of NE now, but go to at least 1 road game every year. Last year was Pittsburgh. This year might be Gillette for the first time if we can find good seats and New Orleans, but they are back to back games.

BB has reloaded again. A repeat would be unbelievable and solidify the Patriots as the greatest franchise of all time. The Goat is already the GOAT and nobody will catch him.

Hi All

A little about me. I like fast cars and fast women. Sometimes fast food. Refugee from the other board. Born and raised in Massachusetts. Patsfan from back when Grogan and Vataha were playing. I met Grogan at Bryant college when training camp was there.

Live out of NE now, but go to at least 1 road game every year. Last year was Pittsburgh. This year might be Gillette for the first time if we can find good seats and New Orleans, but they are back to back games.

BB has reloaded again. A repeat would be unbelievable and solidify the Patriots as the greatest franchise of all time. The Goat is already the GOAT and nobody will catch him.

:Lwelcome:

Hope you can put your trip together.

Sounds like a cool 1-2 weeks if you can pull it off.

Cheers, BostonTim

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself as a newbie in this forum.

I am a Patriots fan from Kintore, Scotland in the United Kingdom.

I've been lucky enough to secure some tickets to the Falcons game on Oct 22, 2017.

We will be driving to the game from just north of Boston. Is there any advice people can give on how long it will take to get to the Stadium with a game on, when we should leave and what time we should look to get to the stadium for? We have a parking permit for the stadium.

Is there anything else we should be looking to do on game day?

Thanks for the advice.

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself as a newbie in this forum.

I am a Patriots fan from Kintore, Scotland in the United Kingdom.

I've been lucky enough to secure some tickets to the Falcons game on Oct 22, 2017.

We will be driving to the game from just north of Boston. Is there any advice people can give on how long it will take to get to the Stadium with a game on, when we should leave and what time we should look to get to the stadium for? We have a parking permit for the stadium.

Is there anything else we should be looking to do on game day?

Thanks for the advice.

Sorry, I can't help with advice.

I can do this:

10 NE Patriot Autographed Backpacks to be raffled for $5

Hi-

Congratulations to all you NE Pats Fans. I hope you know how lucky you are to have such a winning team! Good luck this season! I am very grateful to your team.

I joined this fansite because the NE Patriots players are generous enough to be signing 10 backpacks next week for the charity I work for, The Jed Foundation (JED). JED will raffle the backpacks for $5 per ticket. I want to spread the word to get as much raised for JED as possible. BTW, JED is a non profit that helps to protect the emotional health and present suicide for our nation's teens and young adults.

Please advise if this is the best way to reach fans and if you will participate. BTW, the backpacks are really nice - Fjallraven Raven tan color.

Thanks - Maria

Been following the Pats since 1985. Grew up in Woburn, Mass. and currently living in Salem. In case you guys are interested I've got a little Pats-related joke for you:

Q. What do a dollar bill and Julian Edelman have in common?
A. They're both good for four quarters.

Been following the Pats since 1985. Grew up in Woburn, Mass. and currently living in Salem. In case you guys are interested I've got a little Pats-related joke for you:

Q. What do a dollar bill and Julian Edelman have in common?
A. They're both good for four quarters.

Back