THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Hey guys! It has been about eight years since I have logged in here.. wow bringing back memories! I am shocked I still knew my password.. Anyways glad we got few more trophies since I last checked in.. Heres to many more!

Holy shit!!! You must be 21 by now!!!

Hope things are good for you!

Nice to see you drop in!!

Holy shit!!! You must be 21 by now!!!

Hope things are good for you!

Nice to see you drop in!!

26 actually! Wow time flies... Believe it or not I have ended up working for the Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank! Still a die hard Pats fan but that super bowl with the Falcons had me in quite a pickle. This is me with the big boss last fall at a game in Denver! Glad to see familiar names like you still on here!!

26 actually! Wow time flies... Believe it or not I have ended up working for the Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank! Still a die hard Pats fan but that super bowl with the Falcons had me in quite a pickle. This is me with the big boss last fall at a game in Denver! Glad to see familiar names like you still on here!!

Signs I forgot how to post here.. this is said image! Thats me with my arm around Mr. Blank View attachment 101012

Congrats!!! That is awesome.

I have to laugh at the aweful advice we used to give you and how great this are.

Well done young man!!

ahaha you guys definitely helped me get through the awkward teenage years! Reading through some of those old posts right now has me laughing up a storm!

Hey guys! It has been about eight years since I have logged in here.. wow bringing back memories! I am shocked I still knew my password.. Anyways glad we got few more trophies since I last checked in.. Heres to many more!

:Lwelcome:

I remember you ! Glad to see things are good

Hi Everyone,
New poster here. I've been an active member of another Pats board for 10 years, or so, and I've just decided to try another forum. Thanks!

Hey, I just signed up. I'm new here, but I'm old enough to remember seeing the Pats play at Fenway.

I love the Pats and football and that's why I'm here.

Hey, I just signed up. I'm new here, but I'm old enough to remember seeing the Pats play at Fenway.

I love the Pats and football and that's why I'm here.

:Lwelcome:

Howdy

Cheers, BostonTim

Hey guys
Just joined your site I first started following the Pats in Steve Grogans rookie year

Back