THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

I'm a retired USN old fart.

I'm an NFL Fan

The season is moving way too fast!

:Lwelcome:

It is going really fast!

Our (British American Football Community League) Football season runs from April-ish to mid-September for the playoffs, so it helps a lot in terms of helping one overcome the lack of NFL.

Hey y'all, Newbie here. Still figuring my way round this place, any help will be much appreciated. Thanks Guys and Gals

Welcome to the Planet. Just ask there will be some of us here to help in some form or manner

Hi all. Im a Jets fan and have been for about 40 years. Lots of bad years and a few good ones. Hoping the Jets keep making the playoffs and get our share of the trophies. Im here for intelligent football talk.

Hi all. Im a Jets fan and have been for about 40 years. Lots of bad years and a few good ones. Hoping the Jets keep making the playoffs and get our share of the trophies. Im here for intelligent football talk.

Herro. Very nice meeting you all!

I've read you all now and then for a few years, actually, but I finally have an account! (Thank you, Patriots Planet - and though I am a lifelong, hard core Packer fan and always will be, I am very much pro-Pats.)

Claremonster told me you would want to know the answers to two questions. Those answers are yes, and yes.

P.S. Thanks, Clare, for the snazzy avatar. I love it. :heart: (Except it's not there yet. LMAO)

I've read you all now and then for a few years, actually, but I finally have an account! (Thank you, Patriots Planet - and though I am a lifelong, hard core Packer fan and always will be, I am very much pro-Pats.)

Claremonster told me you would want to know the answers to two questions. Those answers are yes, and yes.

P.S. Thanks, Clare, for the snazzy avatar. I love it. :heart: (Except it's not there yet. LMAO)

ROFL ROFL

You are awesome... wuv

wuv

Yes and yes? Ok I'm lost :) welcome to the chaos and the crazies
Posted via Mobile Device

Back