THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

I'm not really new to Patriots Planet but, I haven't been active here in a long time.
I was originally greenhorn, but I had to modify that name a little, as I
re-registered here recently.
I do live in Spain, and I'm retired, although I seem to be more busy now, than when I actually worked for a living.

I have a house and a garden to look after, I have a dog that needs to be exercised. I don't have many hobbies but, I do like to go ten pin bowling and I bowl in a Sunday league, but I have to confess to not being very good at but still enjoy it.

A lot of my time is taken up with The Royal British Legion, of which I'm a committee member of our local branch, I also look after our branch web site.
For anyone that doesn't know, the Legion, is the biggest charitable organisation in the UK, and provides welfare support to the armed forces personnel, both active and retired, and their dependents.

Oh yeah, I reckon I'd better add, I've been a Patriots fan since the mid eighties.
Been to Gillette twice to see the Patriots play, and more recently Wembley, when the Pats played the Bucs.

I'm not really new to Patriots Planet but, I haven't been active here in a long time.
I do live in Spain, and I'm retired, although I seem to be more busy now, than when I actually worked for a living.

I have a house and a garden to look after, I have a dog that needs to be exercised. I don't have many hobbies but, I do like to go ten pin bowling and I bowl in a Sunday league, but I have to confess to not being very good at but still enjoy it.

A lot of my time is taken up with The Royal British Legion, of which I'm a committee member of our local branch, I also look after our branch web site.
For anyone that doesn't know, the Legion, is the biggest charitable organisation in the UK, and provides welfare support to the armed forces personnel, both active and retired, and their dependents.

Oh yeah, I reckon I'd better add, I've been a Patriots fan since the mid eighties.
Been to Gillette twice to see the Patriots play, and more recently Wembley, when the Pats played the Bucs.

Greenhorn, Des here!!!! SO glad you wandered as you said you would!

Join us in Chat when you come back. MY Big Bang Clock tea pot is still front and center in my kitchen.:)

:wave:

I'm now back to being plain old greenhorn that was, this is due to when I'm in chat it doesn't like the use of this accented ñ as opposed to the normal n.
Oh well, such is life!

Hey Pats fans!

Some of you will already know me as DJ from Pats Chat! I did sign up here on the same name as in there a while ago but decided to start afresh!

For those who don't know me...

...I'm from the south east of England, have been a Pats fan since the age of 9 (1999). I'm a moderator on the UKPatriots site along with greenhorn who posted just above me!

I play american football here in the UK for the Farnham Knights who ranked 5th overall last year and get their 2011 campaign off to a start a week tomorrow! I sport the number 37, inspired by the one and only Rodney Harrison (although unfortunately I can't quite play like him!

Over the years I've grown fond of all American sports so you'll catch me in the mood for talk on anything Sox, Bruins and even Cs!

Code:
Hey Pats fans!

Some of you will already know me as DJ from Pats Chat! I did sign up here on the same name as in there a while ago but decided to start afresh!

For those who don't know me...

...I'm from the south east of England, have been a Pats fan since the age of 9 (1999). I'm a moderator on the UKPatriots site along with greenhorn who posted just above me!

I play american football here in the UK for the Farnham Knights who ranked 5th overall last year and get their 2011 campaign off to a start a week tomorrow! I sport the number 37, inspired by the one and only Rodney Harrison (although unfortunately I can't quite play like him!

Over the years I've grown fond of all American sports so you'll catch me in the mood for talk on anything Sox, Bruins and even Cs!
welcme to the planet, excellent choice in Rodney

Hello all....

Long-time lurker and finally got tired on not seeing the pictures. Have posted for ages over on MassLive in the football forums as my kids play(ed) at AB during the glory days...

Bruins season ticket holder also but this is the wrong forum....

Long-time lurker and finally got tired on not seeing the pictures. Have posted for ages over on MassLive in the football forums as my kids play(ed) at AB during the glory days...

Bruins season ticket holder also but this is the wrong forum....

:rockon: welcome to the forum :)

Hello Pats fans my name is twt, some people know me as white tornado. Ive been a Pats fan since i was a kid.Being im from Baltimore and we didnt have a football team growing up . Look forward to talking to some cool peeps i aint chatted wit in a while. Im not a Bruins fan but GO CAPS!! ROCK THE RED:party:

Back