THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a guy all the way from Sweden (yeah Abba, Ikea....that's about it).
Football isn't really that big over here but years ago I went to San Diego and ended up watching a game at the Qualcomm Stadium. Loved it even if I didn't understand all of it. But that was years ago and now a network here have started airing NFL so now I can watch the games live even if it is in the middle of night here. Still can't watch the pre-season so I might get game pass..
So why Patriots and not San Diego wich was my first "Real" game? Well it's a pleasure watching Patriots play and with the greatest QB's of all time why not. Also, the Chargers seasons tends to be.....short.
Also I have a fascination with Boston even though I haven't managed to go there yet..

:Lwelcome:

Welcome to the Planet, Mr-E. For the record, I love Abba an Ikea :)

Hello! As my username indicates, I'm a fan of the Colts.

Been a member here for a long time and finally decided that it may be fun to post on the board of another team . . . something I've never done before.

Note to Mods: Do not fear. I'm not here to troll. I've done the mod gig and know what a pain in the butt trolls can be.

Been a member here for a long time and finally decided that it may be fun to post on the board of another team . . . something I've never done before.

Note to Mods: Do not fear. I'm not here to troll. I've done the mod gig and know what a pain in the butt trolls can be.

Welcome.

We have several Colts fans here, and we try to keep the place friendly for fans of other teams - with varying levels of success depending on whom you are talking to and about what.

Feel free to jump in. :)

Please don't let the pig scare you away.

Welcome. It's nice to see you over here.

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome.

To answer the question posed by ViriLudant, I used to post on that site. But now, you can find me on the Clique . . . where there are some really great Patriot fans.

welcome to the planet

Welcome. It's nice to see you over here.
good god you know this guy!!!!

we will have to watch this one

any way Welcome sheColt!!

25133218.jpg

Clearly SheColt posts at the main Colts' forum, if she was able to understand who I am there. Interesting.

Oh my, I'm not trying to hide anything. If I were, I would have changed my username.

I already said that I used to post there and I did. I was also a moderator there which I referred to in my introductory post . . . although I didn't mention where I had moderated.

However, my account there was closed and if you care to check; my last post on that site was almost a year ago.

Back