The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

Update the tide has turned for the younger son who was in critical care he’s still in the hospital but he’s going to be fine. The older unfortunately who had a mass removed from his lung has taken a turn for the worse and he’s going to be in the hospital for a while It seems he’s developed Pneumonia and is receiving treatment for that .....

~Dee~

Last edited:
Update the tide has turned for the younger son who was in critical care he’s still in the hospital but he’s going to be fine. The older unfortunately who had a mass removed from his lung has taken took a turn for the worse and he’s going to be in the hospital for a while It seems he’s developed Pneumonia and is receiving treatment for that .....

~Dee~
I thought we were all good.

The ony magical power afforded us is prayer,
You have mine for yours.

Hear my plea Lord.

I thought we were all good.

The ony magical power afforded us is prayer,
You have mine for yours.

Hear my plea Lord.
As did I sadly.... thanks pray away I think he will be good it’s just something we never expected....

~Dee~

Thank you all for real I need some sleep long shifts and long days.... I have 2 days off, my 2 patients are starting to get better...one of my colleagues will be covering me. For that I’m greatful.

~Dee~

Last edited:
I know, but, I also know that my patients need so much help in this day and age but I’m planning, my friend.

Thank you get some rest yourself.

~Dee~

You all should watch the, The Sound of Freedom, that’s all I can say I just posted a thread about it, and why between that and the Trans community my days are packed.

So we've had my fatrher-in-law living with us for almost a month now.

Spends most of his time in the bathroom.
Excuses himself at every meal even though he went before.
If we dont go in and get him, he would stay in there.
You wonder what he's doing?
obsessive compulsive disorder with his hair and goatee. comb, comb, comb.
And he always turns on the sink.
wondering what my water bill is going to be...

life. lol.

So we've had my fatrher-in-law living with us for almost a month now.

Spends most of his time in the bathroom.
Excuses himself at every meal even though he went before.
If we dont go in and get him, he would stay in there.
You wonder what he's doing?
obsessive compulsive disorder with his hair and goatee. comb, comb, comb.
And he always turns on the sink.
wondering what my water bill is going to be...

life. lol.
(((((((Hugs)))))) parents can be interesting for sure.

~Dee~

Weird shit: Second round of Chemo has been different. The first round eliminated all of my cancer symptoms for 10 days. I was able to get off of the steroids for 10 days until the symptoms came back. This second round did not knock down the symptoms nearly as much. It is hard to describe them. Many seem minor. The mouth sores are easily knocked down by the mouth wash prescribed. Completely knocked this down. The Lymph node "pinging" is a weird and annoying sensation. Not really painful, just... there. They PING then burn. Each takes 3 seconds. All over my upper body every 30-120 seconds when happening. They take breaks so it isn't constant. This is indicative of the cancer reacting to the chemo. This is a good thing. Very good thing. My finger tips are numb (neuropathy) and my eye brows are falling out. I can only taste sweet things.

Good shit: No nausea yet. I am bald already. My wife is supplying great amounts of ice cream. I can still golf. The Patriots are going to win the division.

So, good shit is happening too. :clap:

Last edited:
Second round of Chemo has been different. The first round eliminated all of my cancer symptoms for 10 days. I was able to get off of the steroids for 10 days until the symptoms came back. This second round did not knock down the symptoms nearly as much. It is hard to describe them. Many seem minor. The mouth sores are easily knocked down by the mouth wash prescribed. Completely knocked this down. The Lymph node "pinging" is a weird and annoying sensation. Not really painful, just... there. They PING then burn. Each takes 3 seconds. All over my upper body every 30-120 seconds when happening. They take breaks so it isn't constant. This is indicative of the cancer reacting to the chemo. This is a good thing. Very good thing. My finger tips are numb (neuropathy) and my eye brows are falling out. I can only taste sweet things.

No nausea yet. I am bald already. My wife is supplying great amounts of ice cream. I can still golf. The Patriots are going to win the division.

So good shit is happening too. :clap:
You hang in there, Jimmy.

Weird shit: Second round of Chemo has been different. The first round eliminated all of my cancer symptoms for 10 days. I was able to get off of the steroids for 10 days until the symptoms came back. This second round did not knock down the symptoms nearly as much. It is hard to describe them. Many seem minor. The mouth sores are easily knocked down by the mouth wash prescribed. Completely knocked this down. The Lymph node "pinging" is a weird and annoying sensation. Not really painful, just... there. They PING then burn. Each takes 3 seconds. All over my upper body every 30-120 seconds when happening. They take breaks so it isn't constant. This is indicative of the cancer reacting to the chemo. This is a good thing. Very good thing. My finger tips are numb (neuropathy) and my eye brows are falling out. I can only taste sweet things.

Good shit: No nausea yet. I am bald already. My wife is supplying great amounts of ice cream. I can still golf. The Patriots are going to win the division.

Hope you know we are all pulling for you.

so 1st I am reading about your situation. Also, 1st time I learned your name. I am a Jimmy, too. At least to my dear friends.

Hang in there, Jimmy. You got this. Along with my prayers.

You forgot under "good shit". Matty P is not anywhere near the Patriots play book. :lol:

Last edited:
Back