***The Officially Official Training Camp 2013 Thread (Officially)***

Randy in studio!

I thought Randy was pretty good, especially for his first real try at it.

I thought he was honest, comfortable, and gave actual, thoughtful answers. :shrug:

In other news, dchester now only watches the FOX pre/postgame :coffee:

I thought Randy was pretty good, especially for his first real try at it.

I thought he was honest, comfortable, and gave actual, thoughtful answers. :shrug:

In other news, dchester now only watches the FOX pre/postgame :coffee:

Depends on what kind of judging scale you are using. For a first timer, he did ok. Compared to guys with much more experience, he didn't look too good. I don't think he looked comfortable at all. Rather, he looked pretty nervous. But again, it was his first outing.

Thought Randy did pretty well. Mostly what made him appear a bit uncomfortable was that he didn't quite know where to look it seemed. So he sat there with a blank stare sort of in between, some of the time.

His actually commentary was just fine, I thought. He'll get better at the other stuff and turn out to be a pretty good deal for Fox.

From his mouth to Tebow's dad's ears, btw.

Just go out there and make magic happen, rookie receivers. You got one hell of a chance to do it with Tom as QB.

We can run the 2 TE formation s again. Suds is doing a great job making people forget about Hernandez. I pity the DB that has to cover those two huge TE's.

I'd love it if both our huge TE's TD celebrations were Uber spikes.

Suds looks like a real find though it must be said and when the Pats are in the Red Zone, TFB now has two hulking Tight Ends to throw to, he could dish out some real damage this year.

BB keeps proving he a genius at finding UDFA gems. This year it looks to be Thompkins & sudfeld.

Looks like today is a very light practice day just right for a little rookie hazing. Reiss tells me the grounds crew has "heavily watered" a side area of the field in anticipation of fumble recovery drills.

ROFL

Greg A. Bedard ‏<s>@</s>GregABedard <small class="time"> 14 Aug </small> The <s>@</s>RFootball photo happened. Belichick was asked to be in, said he wasn't a Rutgers grad & offered me up. Crickets pic.twitter.com/xuCW4Q8PKO

If that's Bedard on the left, he's a big fellow.
Pretty sure that's Greg Schiano.

0431676105_11299910_8col.jpg

No Amendola again. Here's the play that may have caused the, ugh, "mini vacation". He came out for another play after this hit (wh/ should have been a penalty, btw.)

Gronk is jogging, catching and throwing at Patriots practice. Getting back into things for the first time.

Cannon back too, that's good to hear with the camp he was having before the sudden injury.

Cannon back too, that's good to hear with the camp he was having before the sudden injury.

Cannon's return may have been hastened by how badly the Lions exploited the RG position. Wendeel at C was mismatched against the stout Lions DTs, and needs help from hisi Guards when he plays teams with big and good interior linemen.

The Ravens come to mind.

Cannon's return may have been hastened by how badly the Lions exploited the RG position. Wendeel at C was mismatched against the stout Lions DTs, and needs help from hisi Guards when he plays teams with big and good interior linemen.

The Ravens come to mind.

I doubt that. NE's OL issues had as much to do with them doing no game planning than any roster gaps. Bill isn't about to rush an injured guy back just because of a meaningless preseason game, particularly when the group looked pretty solid the prior two weeks.

Back