The Patriots' 2024 Off Season Thread

So after day 2, the Patriots have re-signed the following players that weren't on the 4-13 team last year:

Jacoby Brissett (1 yr, 8 mil)
Sione Takitaki (2yr, 6 mil)
Antonio Gibson (3 yr, 11 mil)
Chukumwa Okorafor (1 yr, 4 mil)

Lavishka Shenault's just sitting out there ready to plucked out of FA. :coffee:

We got rid of some dead weight (Parker) so addition by subtraction & re-signed a few we should have but that list of new players signed will have to include
some difference makers if next year's team is going to improve. I guess Mayo really was joking when he said he was ready to "burn some cash".

We got rid of some dead weight (Parker) so addition by subtraction & re-signed a few we should have but that list of new players signed will have to include
some difference makers if next year's team is going to improve. I guess Mayo really was joking when he said he was ready to "burn some cash".
Even considering 5 million for draftees, they've still got 30 million-ish to spend to get to the cap floor.

Good way to mess things up. They need to get the QB, somehow, and if it requires a sucky year again, so be it. No good answer on where they should go. They will win 3 games with Brisett at QB and the schedule next year.
Broken record.

So after day 2, the Patriots have re-signed the following players that weren't on the 4-13 team last year:

Jacoby Brissett (1 yr, 8 mil)
Sione Takitaki (2yr, 6 mil)
Antonio Gibson (3 yr, 11 mil)
Chukumwa Okorafor (1 yr, 4 mil)
Yes, I'm quoting my own post.

I just typed this out just to be able to step back and look at it. This looks an awful lot like the usual dumpster diving at Wal-mart.

Yes, I'm quoting my own post.

I just typed this out just to be able to step back and look at it. This looks an awful lot like the usual dumpster diving at Wal-mart.

It went about how I expected as well.

The only pleasant surprise is Onwenu staying.

Back