The Pats @ Donks Game Day Thread

God damned fcukin bull shit fcukin injuries. fcuk this shit!

Its 1 loss. I just hope Gronk isn't lost and we can get some recievers back.

This. Even if Gronk is out, if Danny and Julian come back, the next game against the Donkeys should be in Foxborough.

I mean, we can point to plenty of NE mistakes, especially the Harper fumble.

But there is no way a neutral fan can watch that game and not see how ****ed up the officiating was. It wasn't just one blown call or a few on non-crucial plays. The refs literally stole a 50-yard pass (into FG range), a big 1st down conversion in the 4th, and a 3rd down sack play that could have ended the game on the next play.

With the trolling in this thread early on and Gronk going down, this entire game made my blood boil. Kudos to Tom for leading that game-tying drive with a bunch of practice squad kids on offense, but **** I wanted to win that game so much to toss that corrupt garbage in the faces of the NFL. Regardless of injuries and chances of sustaining undefeated, the refs literally just took away our undefeated season.

And we lost Gronk and Hightower. I don't know what to say. All we can do is pray Gronk isn't season ending and we can get some weapons back for January. Otherwise, Brady is going to have to go into 2006 Godmode to win games.

D made some big plays but not enough and against a rookie QB. What a truly frustrating, infuriating evening of football. Vomit-flavored cherry on top was having to listen to Chris Collinsworth blow his ****ing load twice (Brock TD to take lead, OT winner) :suicide:

I mean, we can point to plenty of NE mistakes, especially the Harper fumble.

But there is no way a neutral fan can watch that game and not see how ****ed up the officiating was. It wasn't just one blown call or a few on non-crucial plays. The refs literally stole a 50-yard pass (into FG range), a big 1st down conversion in the 4th, and a 3rd down sack play that could have ended the game on the next play.

With the trolling in this thread early on and Gronk going down, this entire game made my blood boil. Kudos to Tom for leading that game-tying drive with a bunch of practice squad kids on offense, but **** I wanted to win that game so much to toss that corrupt garbage in the faces of the NFL. Regardless of injuries and chances of sustaining undefeated, the refs literally just took away our undefeated season.

And we lost Gronk and Hightower. I don't know what to say. All we can do is pray Gronk isn't season ending and we can get some weapons back for January. Otherwise, Brady is going to have to go into 2006 Godmode to win games.

D made some big plays but not enough and against a rookie QB. What a truly frustrating, infuriating evening of football. Vomit-flavored cherry on top was having to listen to Chris Collinsworth blow his ****ing load twice (Brock TD to take lead, OT winner) :suicide:

I feel ya. Tough to watch.

Its 1 loss. I just hope Gronk isn't lost and we can get some recievers back.

Of course it's only one loss, but that doesn't change how truly ridiculous the circumstances of the loss were. Having to wait and hear about Gronk makes it even worse.

this was a terrible loss - not because of the record- they will be a playoff team- but the injuries and how the NFL screwed this great team again.

On the plus side we are now likely rid of our new Peyton fan pal. :coffee:

Fvck everything about this game. Just praying to the football gods that Gronk is okay. :grovel:

A lot of local sports talk types were talking about how Peyton should be the starter again when he's healthy.

Don't think I'll be hearing much of that 'round these parts again. :coffee:

Well, it looks like my brief flirtation with being a football fan again has come to an end. I can take a lot of disappointment, but I cannot accept the game being decided by someone other than the players on the field. Maybe I'll see you guys next year when I forget myself and start getting sucked back in again.

Until then, I wish you all the best.

Bullshit.

We had several solid runs, whether on draws , etc.
I was complaining while the ball was in midair. And look, clock stopped.
Yeah go ahead and believe the 39 total yards rushing on 16 carries put a lot of fear in the Broncos. The Patriots can not run the ball at this point. 3 and out if you run it.

I am not one to cry Refs, but that was borderline corrupt

Borderline? That came right down from the League Offices. It was blatant, and the entire country saw it...and 95% of them won't care.

Hope Gronk is ok. Other than that. Refs were kind of biased but eh. Next game against philly. We have to win from here on out or pray for another Den. Loss, we can't go back there. Problem is Houston is playing good and the ****ing jets are still on the schedule. We also need to get back Edleman. Like asap.

Back