The Perfect Beer

Brady's Bunch

Let me get right on that with thinking
Reaction score
The legend of The Perfect Beer goes back generations in my family. My great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather Johan von babalutingschtein was the first person to ever discover the joys of fermented hops. And now, I will share that secret and my impeccable beer making techniques with you.

First you take hops, get naked and roll around in them. IT HAS TO BE HUMAN-TO-HOPS CONTACT, THIS IS KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, your oil should react with the hops to turn them a golden, brownish color, THIS IS GOOD.

THEN, get some yeast. Yeast isn't really an important ingredient in beer but you're going to want something to eat later and what goes better with beer than bread?

NEXT, get some hot dogs. WAIT, that would be for the flying dog beer, NEVERMIND.

OK, get wheat. Beer has wheat in it, throw that STUFF in a bowl, mix with water.......................throw your naked body hops in too, THIS IS KEY!! Then just keep adding more and more water. Water is KEY to beer. Water is what gives beer the taste, it is it's LIFEBLOOD. A pinch of sugar and you're ready to go!

Boil at 700 degrees, FOR EXACTLY 45 MINUTES. If you did it right then YOU MADE THE GREATEST BEER IN THE HISTORY OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES! I call it the Huffenweizenhauzerhoffenstein. The perfect name for the PERFECT BEER. If it DOESN'T taste like Bud Light Lime then you did it wrong.

Any questions? I brew 5 gallons of this every batch, sometimes I double up and do 10.

Add vanilla ice cream for a WONDERFUL beer float. If you haven't had a beer float you can just go to china with the rest of the communists..............................LIKE A BOSS.

R
O
F
L

Bud Light Lime. It tastes like green fruit loops.

ROFL

This man HAS to be stopped. He's throwing the Planet into chaos. We're DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

The only thing that needs to be STOPPED is ghey brew like Guinness, what do they make that crap out of? WOOD?!

1 was funny, 2 is meh.

1 was funny, 2 is meh.

Don't worry you're on THE LIST too. Why don't you loosen up with the champagne of beers?

miller.jpg

ROFL

Babalu is going to murder you.

Not because you're using his name. Because you're calling Bud Light Lime and Miller High Life "beer".
The fact that you're using his name while doing so is just the icing on the rage cake.

Don't worry you're on THE LIST too. Why don't you loosen up with the champagne of beers?

miller.jpg

I see yours and raise you

mgd64_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

I am thinking about using it for target practice. Out of the 18 pack I bought 2 weeks ago, there are still 16. I swear O'Douls has bigger balls.

Bottles? Pffffttttt... Real men drink great beer from cans, then crush it on thier foreheads LIKE A BOSS.

495.jpg

I drink Naughty Light. A 30 pack for $12? It's like high school all over again.

"I like my beer like I like my women, Naughty"

I see yours and raise you

mgd64_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

I am thinking about using it for target practice. Out of the 18 pack I bought 2 weeks ago, there are still 16. I swear O'Douls has bigger balls.

Ah yes, I've made a few batches of them, usually feed them to my GOATS. Not one of the BETTER BEVERAGES.

Bottles? Pffffttttt... Real men drink great beer from cans, then crush it on thier foreheads LIKE A BOSS.

495.jpg

Now here's a WINNER! Natty is an AMERICAN CLASSIC. The difference with this particular BEVERAGE is that water makes up 99.4 percent of brew, which gives it MUCH MORE flavor. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.:thumb:

My real question is who is writing all of this material for you?

Back